Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Congrats to 10th Planet Rochester's Scott Yockel..

Scott didn't get to go to Eddie's Montreal Seminar and couldn't go to the UFC tonight due not getting his enhanced ID in time, so he decided to throw his hat into WolfMania's $1000 prize Absolute Division (Raging Wolf is a MMA promotion that operates out a Indian Reservation near here).

I got all these results via text so I'm lacking some of the details so I'll make sure to get some video up when I get it.

Scott won his first match in approx 30 secs via Triangle.

He then won his 2nd match vs. a very seasoned local BJJ Brown Belt Instructor and pro mma fighter and also one of the guys fighting in the Super Fight Match at the same tournament in approx. 20 secs via heel hook.

Scott then lost to BJJ Black Belt and TuF vet Matt Arroyo via armbar at about 9mins 30secs.

Way to go out there and represent brotha, we know you didn't get the loot but all of the us at 10th Planet Rochester are proud of you!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great job Scott!! That's awesome you tapped the guy who was going into a Super Fight match in 20sec.

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    That's sick brotha!!! Nice work!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Way to go out there and represent brotha, we know you didn't get the loot but all of the us at 10th Planet Rochester are proud of you!
    You make all of the 10th Planet family proud!

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Scott didn't get to go to Eddie's Montreal Seminar and couldn't go to the UFC tonight due not getting his enhanced ID in time, so he decided to throw his hat into WolfMania's $1000 prize Absolute Division (Raging Wolf is a MMA promotion that operates out a Indian Reservation near here).

I got all these results via text so I'm lacking some of the details so I'll make sure to get some video up when I get it.

Scott won his first match in approx 30 secs via Triangle.

He then won his 2nd match vs. a very seasoned local BJJ Brown Belt Instructor and pro mma fighter and also one of the guys fighting in the Super Fight Match at the same tournament in approx. 20 secs via heel hook.

Scott then lost to BJJ Black Belt and TuF vet Matt Arroyo via armbar at about 9mins 30secs.

chris! look out! behind you!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Propers to The Debacle.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hernandez View Post
    chris! look out! behind you!!!
    I feel like I'm being watched but can never really tell if there is someone in the room with me.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    great job Scott

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Scott, congrats on another great showing!

Chris, there's an Octopus on your back.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Well done Scott. Add another heel to the collection.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast