Array

School
    Ronin

Moving to Idaho. Looking for people to train with

I'm moving to Coeur D'alene idaho very soon and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good jiu jitsu school in Coeur D'alene or Spokane Washington. Preferably nogi (obviously). Or, are there any 10P enthusiasts in that area that would like to get together and train once I get out there?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    There used to be a 10p Spokane so I’m sure there’s some 10p Ronins still around. Look up Daniel Valdez
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin
    Thanks Eddie. I'll look him up.
    Also, I might just start my own thing. Depending on how much interest there is

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    If it's close to Boise there are some great guys up there at The Mat. Jeff White Jaycen Flynn etc
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Ronin
    That's about 7 hours from where I'll be.

hey I'm moving to the Spokane area with my partner later this spring. Can you give us any advice on whether the gyms are nice and if you had any problems while moving in general? Like we are debating whether to ship our car or to just drive there ourselves (we live in GA at the moment) so any ideas?

Hey. The gyms are good. I've been a member of them for a few years now. I moved a few years back. You will like it there. It takes some adjusting because I mean it's not the deep south but it's still a really nice area to live in. About the car thing, I personally also had to move from the east coast to the west and we used a national car commercial moving company to ship our vehicle across state lines. It was a good experience, there were no problems, the car wasn't damaged and they arrived the day they promised so I would suggest to use a shipping service. You can just fly in and have your car in your new home already.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    vibe jiu jitsu idaho falls good ppl

ig and twitter @jm10p

Quote Originally Posted by Demixl View Post
    Hey. The gyms are good. I've been a member of them for a few years now. I moved a few years back. You will like it there. It takes some adjusting because I mean it's not the deep south but it's still a really nice area to live in. About the car thing, I personally also had to move from the east coast to the west and we used a national car commercial moving company to ship our vehicle across state lines. It was a good experience, there were no problems, the car wasn't damaged and they arrived the day they promised so I would suggest to use a shipping service. You can just fly in and have your car in your new home already.
    Thanks for posting, useful info.