Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Too much of anything is a bad thing....except bjj of course. Hell, take too many aspirins and I bet that will be your last damn aspirin. Moderation is key...but what can I say, I wake and bake at least every other day( give or take).

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    I think a lot of people take pot too seriously. And I also think people care wayyyy too much about it.
    Yeah, I don't care if people smoke, it's no big deal. But for some people, smoking pot is ALL they do and ALL they talk about. It's ridiculous. I've smoked less than ten times, and I get nothing remarkable out of it. The way I see it it doesn't do me any good or bad. It's mostly a leisurely activity.

I know it pretty much has no harmful affects to you physically, but it can fuck shit up in mysterious ways. One of my best friends as you would say, used it as a gateway drug. After getting into pot, he thought ..hmm? what other things could I do that would get me high? Kid wound up in the hospital twice near death from pills and other things, I helped him get back on his feet after that. Tried getting him into MMA and Jiu Jitsu, but he just quit and went right back to everything including pills like adderall. The thing is, is that I don't consider him a friend anymore and I owe it all to his ex pot head/junkie ex girlfriend who got him into this shit.

Array

School
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Oh geez.. the only ones who want you to think cannabis is bad is the DEA and those who would lose substantial money if the plant was legalized. Organizations like petroleum, textiles (cloth, canvas, etc), tree farmers (for paper), big pharm, alcohol industry, etc.. THAT is the reason it's illegal and no other. The studies conducted to prove brain damage were all slewed (see the Union it explains the studies), also there has not been one incident of cancer attributed to cannabis smoke. The reason cigarettes are so toxic and deadly is because of the 7000 chemicals that are added to the raw tobacco, or used as fertilizer. Polonium 210 is part of the fertilizer used in tobacco and it's also the radioactive element that killed that russian spy a few years back. Comparing cigarettes to a joint is ridiculous.. they're not the same thing. If plant matter gave cancer all the forest fire fighters out there would have cancer.. anyway there are studies on youtube that show THC killing cancer cells.. there are many studies if you google that also show the good properties of the plant. Also, the US Govt owns a patent on cannabinoids used as pain killers..

Array

School
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Some people are just idiots.. has nothing to do with the cannabis... the fact that they're abusing other drugs proves that..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234