Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals

New Rubber Guard Instructional!!

All right guys! I'm really proud to announce that I have released a new instructional set on The Rubber Guard with BJJ Fanatics. Specifically, this set is deep info on the Meathook. This is the way I play it and have had so much success with over the years.

If you are interested in picking it up, you can do so at this link:

https://bjjfanatics.com/products/rubber-guard-the-meathook-by-brandon-mccaghren

I promise it's gonna help you out big time if you're into the Rubber Guard on any level, from White Belt to Black Belt.

Thank you all for the love and support
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Beautiful work Brandon
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Thanks, Coach. I'm so proud to be able to represent the team like this. It's very surreal to me.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Array

School
    N/A
    Just got back from vacation and saw this. I have never met you (I hope to one day), but I have watched a ton of your videos. You are an amazing teacher and your style of explaining things makes complicated conepts easier for me to grasp. I have learned so much from your videos already. I am extremely excited to get this series and so happy for you! Congratulations!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by BrySnave View Post
    Just got back from vacation and saw this. I have never met you (I hope to one day), but I have watched a ton of your videos. You are an amazing teacher and your style of explaining things makes complicated conepts easier for me to grasp. I have learned so much from your videos already. I am extremely excited to get this series and so happy for you! Congratulations!!
    Dude! Thank you so much for the kind words!!! You're gonna really like the series, man. I appreciate you taking a moment to spread the good vibes.
    - Amir Allam

Picked this up yesterday and as a newbie (2 months), I'm finding it super helpful. Thanks, Brandon!