Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sots vs bocek?

Sots vs bocek?

What does everyone think about Bocek calling out Sot's after his win tonight? How do you think that fight would go?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    That would be an awesome match up. Bocek's jits is top notch. But George has taken his game to a whole...n'other...level.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    That would be an awesome match up. Bocek's jits is top notch. But George has taken his game to a whole...n'other...level.
    agreed... not only did he call him out, but asked to fight him in his own hometown of australia.. bocek's S mount to triangle was the sickest sub ive seen in quite some time(mma)

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    No I thought he called him out for Toronto in April .... which wouldn't happen with Sot fighting in April ... a bit close together. Would be an interesting fight though, but after Siver Sot should start getting some top 5 guys and work for a title shot. That being said anyone know what Bocek is ranked at UFC ?

Doesn't Bocek train with Marcelo? last night was sick though and im surprised bc dustin has good jit from what ive seen

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I think it would be awesome but may end up a stand fight

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Landry View Post
    No I thought he called him out for Toronto in April .... which wouldn't happen with Sot fighting in April ... a bit close together. Would be an interesting fight though, but after Siver Sot should start getting some top 5 guys and work for a title shot. That being said anyone know what Bocek is ranked at UFC ?
    i think your right on the location of the event... my bad...
    i last saw bocek on a mma rankings website placing in 30th place with sotoropolis being in 3d... franke and maynard above him

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Then as much as much as it would be a great fight, George has been on a huge win streak and it should start to get him higher ranked guys to fight. The title is where the money is and its only fair he start getting some ranked fighters. I think down the road Bocek and him would be a great entertaining fight but George doesn't need to keep taking risk without cash... The UFC cuts guys for shit sometimes and he should be making money on cards fighting names... Just my opinion
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Damn he " Scalped " my boy hazlett and called out george, I smell " Beef " being cooked

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    yeah, its kinda a no brainer... but here... allow me to make it look more complicated
    the #1 guy has a fight coming up vs. the #2 guy so the #3 guy has a fight coming up against the #27 ranked fighter... after his win we should fight #30???? wait wtf?? (#1 vs#2)+ (#3 vs. #27)= #3 vs #30? i thin not....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast