New to bjj struggling to get to mission control due to framing

Hi guys, been subscribed for around 3 months I'm very new to bjj and currently I'm only able to train once a week. When I started watching the videos my goals in every roll were mostly to work on progressing through rubber guard to attempt to improve my position or a submission.

Initially I was finding some success moving through mission control to New York and chill dog and planned on progressing from their between classes by revisiting the flow charts/ videos and visualising/ solo practice.

However for the last few weeks I have been unable to get to rubber guard. I break down my opponents posture in full guard and then hip out to move my leg up to eventually get into mission control. It feels like I no longer have the range of motion to be able to do this or they frame on my chest or neck preventing it.

I'm trying to find some videos that will assist me with the problems I'm facing and don't believe it is only the flexibility I must work on as not many weeks ago I was able to do this. I'm taller and heavier than most the people I roll with if that helps at all.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Array

School
    AFS Academy/10th Planet Richmond, Richmond, Ky.
    It sounds like your classmates have caught on to what you are doing and are preventing the first steps. That is pretty normal. When your opponents know your game, it's much easier to start shutting it down. You have to find craftier ways to enter into the path. Look into the mts episodes that deal with flying new york, flying chill dog, flying kung fu. That will be a good start.

Thanks, started to check out them episodes and see where they may help me where I've been struggling.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    It’s tough to progress in Jiu Jitsu only training once a week. It’s gonna be difficult developing any kind of game at that pace especially rubber guard. Practice rubber guard on smaller weaker people and slowly work your way up
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie