Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Capital MMA, Burke, VA
    I forgot to mention I live in Fairfax VA.

Array

School
    Capital MMA, Burke, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    one of my brown belts chris hendrick will be moving to virginia real soon, check him on fb and he run 10p woodbridge nj right now till he moves.
    Thanks Zach, I reached out to Chris...hopefully he responds. Was he planning on opening a Moon in this area?

Array

School
    Capital MMA, Burke, VA
    Unfortunately, it appears Chris does not answer PMs on his Facebook. Ofcourse, he has no idea who I am, so...

Array

School
    Capital MMA, Burke, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick Dombkowski View Post
    My name is Derrick, I would like to find people in the Northern Virginia area that want to learn and practice 10th planet techniques. I have experience with nogi. I have Eddie's books, plus the extreme wealth of information that is available to us through this website! I have mats (a 10x10 area). Message me and we can set up a time, hopefully get something continuous going! Thanks!
    Derrick, sent you a PM. Let me know if you are interested in getting together....and anyone else in NoVA.

Array

School
    Capital MMA, Burke, VA
    I did eventually hear from Chris via text. He is not moving but does travel down here often and does seminars occasionally.

Array

School
    self taught
    Hello is there an update on Chris Hendrick moving to Virginia? thanks.

Array

School
    Capital MMA, Burke, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by demetriusdasilva View Post
    Hello is there an update on Chris Hendrick moving to Virginia? thanks.
    No update. He is not moving...i chatted with him via text.

Are you in the area? I am still looking to roll with people... maybe we set up a makeshift gym in my garage.

Hey bro, idk if you ever go to camp Lejeune but we got a group that trains on courthouse bay everyday at 1130. if you are ever in the area shoot a message and we can get some rolls in!

Array

School
    Royal Martial Arts Pagano BJJ & Capital MMA
    I also live in the NoVA/DC/MD area. I’d be very interested in putting together a group looking to learn 10p system. I have the 10p fundamentals video from Zach & JM. As soon as my training partner recovers from an injury we will return to traveling to 10p Bethlehem at least once a month. I also make regular trips to 10p NYC. Let me know if anyone is interested. Next two trips to 10p NYC are January (Freaks Seminar) & March (Craig Jones Seminar).

Array

School
    Royal Martial Arts Pagano BJJ & Capital MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Dominguez View Post
    No update. He is not moving...i chatted with him via text.

Are you in the area? I am still looking to roll with people... maybe we set up a makeshift gym in my garage.
    Ian, let’s chat in more detail.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast