Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thoughts on UFC Lightweight

Everything Tony had to go through is really unfortunate, he deserved to fight Conor and Khabib, but there is a lot of crazy stuff happening lately, not much you can do about it.

Right now the plan seems to be Conor vs. Khabib and Tony vs. Dustin as co-main for the next title shot. From Tony's perspective it's probably better if Khabib wins, for several reason actually:

1. Tony vs. Khabib just HAS to happen! Conor isn't just a money-fight, he's also very good, but stylistically and technique-wise a fight with Khabib is far more exciting. It would also be the 5th attempt. I repeat, it HAS to happen!!
    2. have you seen Khabib's latest Q&A? If we forget the ignorant and embarrassing moments and look at the big picture, something very important becomes apparent: Khabib always had a huge fan-base, sure, the reasons for that are obvious, but now, more than ever, he's turning into a money-fight too. Conor is a better negotiator (and he loves them smelly dollars more), but Khabib is getting there too, step by step. DC's success should contribute aswell.
    3. If Conor would win, he'd most likely fight Nate next and possibly retire afterwards (unless he would want and could get GSP in there). Not the best scenario for Tony.
    4. If Khabib beats Conor, and Tony gets to finally fight him, and Tony wins, then I think he could and perhaps should challenge GSP aswell. Conor will be less interesting after a loss, (not exactly) Rhonda-style! Plan A, plan B, plan C, plan D, read ahead and aim high, it's worth it! ;D

And Kevin? Well, I hope he succeeds with his plans for 165 and 175 divisions, it would make stuff a little bit more comfortable and it could add variety and increase overall quality too.

So they want to do Nate vs. Dustin? I see where they are going with this, but I don't like it. Who's Tony going to fight then?

Ok, it's official now, Khabib vs. Conor UFC 229. I'm sure Tony will stay ready, just in case one of them won't fight.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Oh snap, I can't wait for UFC 229.

Honestly, I'm glad Tony's not fighting just yet as he likely needs more rest. He probably feels one hundred, but still, after a injury like that, rest and patience is paramount.

khabib doesnt make fight and mcgregor forces him to do pushups

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I hope Tony gets the winner of Khabib/Conor. All others can wait
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Since Tony gets Pettis on the same card, he'll most likely get the winner of Khabib/Conor. That's good.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If conor or Khabib get injured tony moves in
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

That's what I'm talking about. People fear you, they fear your authenticity, they fear who you are and what you are capable of. Show them! Show them your full potential!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast