Array

School
    10th Planet USS AMERICA/Yuma

MCAS Cherry Point - looking for fellow 10th Planet folks

First, thank you to Eddie, Brian Beaumont, and Mike Foskett for this gift of jiu jitsu.

I was lucky enough to have Brian's students on deployment with me. They started teaching me jiu jitsu and Brian came out to ride the ship from Hawaii to San Diego, teaching us a lot more.

I'm teaching my Marines jiu jitsu, but I suspect there are other 10th Planet folks stationed at MCAS Cherry Point. I have the Dome reserved for Tuesdays and Thursdays during chow. I'd really like to get other 10p practitioners out there. Feel free to hit me up via my GAL listing if you want more details.

Again, thank you to all the folks that have created the system and helped us isolated folks via YouTube, etc so we can work on mastering it.

Array

School
    In case anyone pcs's to cherry point soon, I'm getting my right knee fixed this week and wont be at the dome for about a month. I hope to start it up again in late October or early november.

Array

School
    Pendergrass Academy, Wake Forest
    Hi David,

I am not in the New Bern or Cherry Point area, or a Marine. Thank you for your service by the way. I grew up in Kinston, not far from you and now live in the Triangle. I am starting a training group up here from scratch and would love to have another connection in the state to work alongside and learn with if you guys are open to it. Thanks for your time.

Anthony

Array

School
    Anthony, sorry for the late response, life happens. I had a knee surgery and am just getting back into things. My email is david.segraves@gmail.com. Send me your info and I'll see if I can link up when I have a flight out of Raleigh. I don't get there often due to family, etc.

I joined a Gracie-type gym here which hurts because half the time I have to wear a gi - kills me. But, something is better than nothing. I hope your research triangle group gets huge and make a 10p location a reality. Until then, I'm just trying to tread water and learn via internet and training with my younger Marines until I move again.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Speedy recovery and thank you for the support!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie