Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here
    Humans wrote he bible and rewrote it to suit political means the only real message in the bible is don't piss off god... They have so many versions... You ever read the tao te ching... Every translation is different and changes the whole thing.. But the the way is always going to be in the will of god. God isn't how most people want to be and "phrasing Lana!"-archer aka dutchess... most people phrase shit blasphemously... You ever read Gilgamesh.. Same as fucking tao te ching each translation a different story.. But the base throughout it all is humans could give a fuck about rules and order and balance and truth they just want what they lead themselves to want void of reality lost in perception land...

A quick story of life... Eddie bravo in his conscious mind didn't know he was destined to be a innovative martial skills master.. He went to hollywood to be a star music n shit. Then he just ended up showing up to all the right shit and boom we got innovation to jiu jitsu that make it even more rugged n hard core. Going with the flow while being relatively respectful to those around you... Sure his subconscious/unconscious knew he was here to be an epic jiu jitsu master innovator but his conscious mind had no clue... Lmao he had to develop these high level skills the guy is so good looking, he must have to fight beefcakes off with a rubber guard on a daily basis...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by CShahgholi View Post
    " why would God put it in there if its not this shows the Age of the Earth to Adam and Eve 6000 years "

Now you are presupposing that what God put in the Bible conveniently conforms to your theory on Young Earth. God never explicitly states in the Bible how old the earth is so "why would God not put it in there?"

Also problematic is that when the Bible is referring to the final day of creation the word used in Hebrew can translate to one day (24 hour period) but can also translate to a period longer than one day. This means that God could have created for 5 days (actual 24 hour periods) and the sixth "day" could have gone one for years potentially.

Also when you add in the evidence Graham Hancock presents about the worldwide Flood it shows a discrepancy in what the Bible teaches was present pre Flood.

I think that the Bible was most likely written post Flood and the survivors wrote these accounts referencing the civilizers that are alleged to have traveled the earth giving knowledge to each civilization they came upon, they essentially became these civilization's "God"
    Humans wrote he bible and rewrote it to suit political means the only real message in the bible is don't piss off god... They have so many versions... You ever read the tao te ching... Every translation is different and changes the whole thing.. But the the way is always going to be in the will of god. God isn't how most people want to be and "phrasing Lana!"-archer aka dutchess... most people phrase shit blasphemously... You ever read Gilgamesh.. Same as fucking tao te ching each translation a different story.. But the base throughout it all is humans could give a fuck about rules and order and balance and truth they just want what they lead themselves to want void of reality lost in perception land...

A quick story of life... Eddie bravo in his conscious mind didn't know he was destined to be a innovative martial skills master.. He went to hollywood to be a star music n shit. Then he just ended up showing up to all the right shit and boom we got innovation to jiu jitsu that make it even more rugged n hard core. Going with the flow while being relatively respectful to those around you... Sure his subconscious/unconscious knew he was here to be an epic jiu jitsu master innovator but his conscious mind had no clue... Lmao he had to develop these high level skills the guy is so good looking, he must have to fight beefcakes off with a rubber guard on a daily basis...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Coonehh View Post
    There was a reason the aliens in Stargate took a crop of humans and left this place, and forbid them from writing, ever
    lmao... Kal tec nimraw... Kreee!!! Stargate is a whole other can of beans... The ghoul exist in a form... The human race has spent a chunk of time thinking they are the top of the food chain that being big is power... Jiu jitsu shows us Technic can go a long way... Especially in the last few hundred years since mass media/cinema has come out the humans have been painted as this mighty being that has conquered nature and beast.. When in reality humans are a very weak and susceptible to parasites and other things that are so small you need a wickid powerful microscope to see them. See when the scientist went newcleur they also probably researched how to keep the human body in a state of living while being in a toxic world of radiation. To those in the know/ those who are redicliously old and know heeps or it all the general rule of thumb is don't ally with the didia (idont want to sell it out it does a great job, and it is a hell of a fighter.) so suppose that there is a being that holds the accolade of god and all the other accolades and this dude had a kid and that being told this kid, hey beware the overgrowth beware the the wrong bacteria( I don't want to give them away.) so some foods feed this thing and some religions have dietary restrictions that are in place not only because human flesh looks and taste kind of like pork... But also because it feeds the bacteria and once you become over grown you have very little chance of going back... This thing send roots out and those roots tap into your electrical systems which ... Boom run to your brain the main control system and devastate the belly area... So when they went industrial and the newcleur thing came out they were like OK this shit will kill us(cue radioactive from imagine dragons) they modified things to feed this bacteria and knew because a certain someones son who is a wickid great doctor type was all we are going newcleur we need this/ its one way to war a assault on a species that just won't play by the rules... Quicky what has scientist said can travel through space was it fungis or bacteria... I think so.. Ghoul.. This thing gets over grown in the human host and the human host can't tell its not really in control.. Once its over grown you can occasional get it to go to sleep with diet changes but once its full grown when you kill it off it fights back you forget shit and crave and get emotional all this feeds it and when you eat that junk food again it blooms even bigger muahaha... This thing will stop you from committing assualts and get you in accidents cause you all kind of good and troubles. Ready for the kicker most humans world wide are over grown with this by the age of 2 or 3yrs old... Check mate.. Mycelium rhizosphere why bring this up ... They allow plants to talk to each other like Ethernet cables. Are you connecting, all these hippy wannabes taking aya,mushrooms,n others saying were all connected were all one hahahajajaja in this way humans are all as one. So if you were made by aliens and those aliens left you in the care of kind guards and humans rebelled and thought coping the trait (MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO) applies to everything the clan of the wolf, bird the turtle..they all incorporate aspects of those animals into their tribal teachings. The humans banded together at one moment to over throw their so called over loRDs that were so mean... But but perception and reality two different things. Te humans boom rebel they supposedly rid themselves of the mean over lords but in reality they chopped their own legs off...human incapable of thinking beyond a certain level/train of thought began to think they were the superiors they over fished they deforested they did more, the mean over lords telling us no. The humans destabilized the planet boom erratic nature kicking their ass population wiped out almost completely... The real ruler hears about this and is like fuck them we will show them... The guards left still existing though the people did not understand but we killed them... In only 10yrs or less the whole worlds tech and intellectual capacity reduced to a European settler when they first came to north america yeah dying off we don't know how to teat what to eat the holders of the knowledge gone never to be seen again. Fast forward a long time life wiped again and again humans roam eat like ego bots lost in their idocracy choosing leaders based on low knowledge and understanding of the world ruled on their wants and unaware of their real needs. Jump to the day jesus was killed.. This being let his kid come down to show his kid the humans were not worthy they are based in the lower things in life.. They torcher and kill him... We have till now 2019 so many plagues and genocides etc what connects them perhaps they all did harm to the only thing that tired to help them. They make organizations based in lies with key names and figures that they at their base level of understanding thought would offer some kind of peace.. The lies of jesus and god in all the accolades spread across the earth. The alien over lords watching and waiting like in assassins creed, a few key guards keeping the world on the brink so when the dude returns and they tell him in 2006 fuck off were not giving you nothing your just one of us and fast forward to the rest of the being asking for his cash n lands n rights and humans saying no thinking they are in control while key people do magic tricks to keep there eyes off the real damage being done, the wide spread belief(be lies) that they are a superior being a being that has destroyed dimensions in rage boiling. The humans thinking the lies their religions spew real. This being foaming with rage every year cutting thousands of years off the humans races(human race not black white asian latin ect) life.. Holding a global attack off this being in rage just letting the humans wild out so when they die the being can bring the most devastating amounts of pain possible with no fear of it having a day like do they Deserve this... This being living on earth poor being put down by almost everyone people calling them crazy. His loyal Dogs and bitches kicking ass where needed knowing their service keeps them in play and that the being set up an amazing society and that so long ago I can't really in human year how many their ancestors rebelled and caused hurt and pain to those who actually were looking after them like a teacher in preschool... Thinking that they are the smart ones forgetting that in one day they can lose it all. And how really stupid the human race is. If you lose all those who know not to drink dirty water the people will drink dirty water...how many people are really able to live on the dream know the signs their creator gives them to do this beings will to keep the balance or what ever this being needs. The humans think they make the rules and this being is like I MAKE THE RULES and can change them, everything that is ture in base science can change in one day with one event and then all those books and writings mean nothing just symbols on a murdered tree.(#treehuggerpussyisgreat) and the few who read this and know its real. If earth speeds up or slows down or leaves it orbit if a meteor that has enough magnetic pull oh wow so many ways and they all destroy all that science holds as truth one being like... "You killed my wife and my baby with the aim to enslave me first mistake.. Then paid by the alliance to slay all the giants next mistake!!! No more mistakes!"-megadeth holy wars... The messenger known as Dave Mustaine... the giants remember Gilgamesh the keeper/guardian of the sacred woods... One forum with the balls to read my words. One dude who brought us all here. Earth is old as fuck in humans years but this rebellion is like a blip on the radar... But once your experience a certain about of pain it changes a being and when they se their son who they love in pain all over earth because the lies that other humans spread were held above the dream visions and the presences of a being who genuinely only wanted to see you succeeded yeah because like me loves the pussy... And nothings wrong with the dick...i play with mine all the time.. A being that won't take no or be told they doesn't know it all because they made it all thy know the ins and outs they can read your mind... Did anyone get this far, I will not conform to your rules of grammar and syntax spelling rules.. I will not be confined to the peoples fucked up view of right and wrong.. Drown me in pussy or give me death damn it!

Array

School
    Inglorious Grapplers Hong Kong
    You can not Deny the Evidence. which I see you did not watch the youtube video i posted lol lol
    you are the willfully ignorant.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by lattamoney View Post
    You can not Deny the Evidence. which I see you did not watch the youtube video i posted lol lol
    you are the willfully ignorant.
    yeah the earth growth and + that lava can melt rock if it pools properly, also the whole everything science holds dear can change with sway of the earth. Hypothetically though a element like H has its way of acting here on earth and it will always be H hypothetically but it could react differently depending on that planet and the other elements and temp, gravity pull things like that everything off earth is just a hypothetical situation and even the scientist can't say this I show it works for sure. Scientist = a person with s degree who has an ego who is trying to support their hooker habit with cash they get from those willing to part with it to support further cash making ventures...

He uses a Technic of talking that many a lying ass scientist/religion uses its a tone and a lack of eye contact he uses things to cover his lie tells. God is awesome but religion and books are bullshit unless it say fiction and when talking about god it says this is the bad-ass motherfucker ! Don't cross. Religion and many of its affiliates have been like god is all humans ruin earth its OK I made it for you WRONG... IT SUPPORTS POPULAR BASE HUMAN THOUGHT ON MANY subjects and scratching backs and making people calm gets people more open to giving cash so they can buy their booze n hookers n what not.

They are saying a huge asteroid hit earth / part of another planet hit earth. And that would cause a death shock wave like a KO punch and it could also cause massive volcanic eruptions.

Any information gathered in the last 40yrs is not accurate because industrialization fucked the chemical properties... Look at Europe in one generation -10 generations depending on the city the water tables were fucked from all the shit... So the people boozed it up.

His thing about the salt yeah dude the oceans have covered earth heeps of times...

You ever see that people made documentary on YouTube about the great pyramids having radiation and that the mummys curse was really radiation poisoning...

A clue this dude was full of it was that cat or dog time laps bodies like cats and dogs get blotted and some times even explode the decay process is nasty and were was the bones???? The bones can last a long time even longer if covered in the right kind of sediment.. All science if hypothetical even what they claim can be proved... None of their inferences about stars and times and comets are all only hear say because they haven't seen any of it begin and they can't do anything except practice what they are saying and internalize lies and try and fortify with a tangible see-able thing that they can say see look. If chewbaca is a 8ft tall wookie for keshisk then you must a quit.

These guys neglect that there was millions if not billions of people who lived before Christianity(the rest of the big religions) and the bible. they had a relatively better life as far as a lack of industrial pollution.religion is separate from god. Religion is based on the control and centralization of cash or some for of tangible agree upon wealth. The being who holds all the accolades changes the name and all sorts of things... The tao te ching.. The nameless the named both the same dude... The only constant is that this is the say one being and its always and that beings will. I'm pretty sure the tao precedes the bible... Tao = way.. the tao is the way..

There is proof that the name YHWH was used by some tribes in the N america zone. Phonetics its his way you have to say it the one way I can because its not your way... And the Christians and many other religions think its their way... Its obvious in reading the bible is a book of the devil (I'm using popular terms here) the whole thing reeks of the fallen angle in the books...

There is old stories about the being who holds the accolade of god coming down to earth and the people being like you just scorched our fields we are not parting with you were not giving you homage or tyths, talking to this being like they make the rules.. They were all when your what we call dark we are calling you one thing and when your how we want you to be all nice in our eyes we will call you another name... And that being is all I make the rules dipshit ( I'm paraphrasing) and they are no longer with us the same... If there was a snake who talked and it got them to eat something that made their minds a mess and gave them a shit opinion its not on that being or the snake... Your the one who perpetuates the lie you the one who takes the action... If your in the field in the military and you have orders to kill and you don't and it cost you your friend its on you and if you kill some kid its on you, just hope its in gods will or you'll pay.

The bible and religion is people trying to have some sort of control... Think of earth and the animals n humans n shit like legos... When I get tired of the ship I made I break it and make something else....

Scientology has more quality purpose and truth then most religions if the whole were going to put you on a lie detector and you tell us the story of your life and we will tell you when your lying.

The human race on the whole not everyone all the time is an untrustworthy shit heep of liars and rapists... The humans lies from a young age and most of society values the ability to lie at the right time. Tone body language etc... Actors are the best some times at the lie. But its hard to beat a religious figure...

Some people with out drugs or dreams or anything are able to know god is talking to them or standing in front of them others need the drug or dream and they know and others...know but don't care and thing this is my chance to get back for the anger in my life..

If Jesus Christ already returned and his dad decided to come down to earth and the people on the whole were assholes to the dude himself id say many are fucked! But as far as the age of earth its way over 10000yrs old... Egypt use to be at the bottom of the ocean... Hawaii use to look something like new Zealand it was like a mirror... We had lemurians and ananke, 20+subspecies of humans, earth n the human race wiped many times... Jesus Christ Adolf Hitler Jesus h Christ.... Why does Hitler look exactly like the archetypal pictures of Jesus when he has a full beard? Shit its real dude jesus returned and most the world went to war and make fun of him daily... Hey it was just sever torcher right only a few days hanging there before a kind Italian killed him. Not like it was all a plan to make isreal and other shit... So a fucking book can be validated.

Dreams when dreams become real life...
    Books burn books...unless its like the far side or old Garfield or get fuzzy,or hitch hikers guide to the galaxy or Genghis khan shit... I love listening to a good khan book hearing how he set his tent up and they didn't want to pay tribute and be a part of the great thing and the next day the red tent your women and knee high kids get to live and join the society but you men die... And day 3 the black tent, everything dies and we wipe the city off the map n burn it all no traces... Unless you have a sweet offer...you know the khans were actually very forward with their view of women and treatment...

Array

School
    You like to hear your self talk
    I bet you go to parties and are the talk of the town with all your bullshit knowledge that cant be proven
    I bet you were voted most likely to masterbate to a Neil deGrasse Tyson book

Array

School
    I bet you go to parties and are the talk of the town with all your bullshit knowledge that cant be proven
    rotflmao... That you think I'm this popular makes feel good. I spend most my time alone, I don't trust many people most are liars, and bring it up to them is just like why... My type is just as good as a youtube video or better.

Socity is doomed and a big reason is because the bulk of people put faith in college and organized religion both are bullshit... The flaw is human, the ego combined with capitalism. You can get all the same info in a college degree online are in library's. And then it becomes are you able to use your discernment to find viable info to further you in that field. Many jobs require a degree yet the things learned in the classes are invalid. They teach you everything on the site and each new boss wants it done their way. Thus college is just a shit show were people who lack the confidence or the money to go out and do it on their own... If you can show up consistently and hold an ability to talk well you can get many jobs and they will just train you start you modestly low and if you stay loyal to the company you get more cash... Many trade based jobs like electricians and plumbing carpentry masonry, start you at about 12-17hr and will get you 25-40hr in 4yrs of consistent work.

Most people haven't got a clue how the economy works and how to judge a wage. Go to a country out of the USA and western Europe, and they think your rich just because you come from these areas... See the economy is loosely based on the amount of food and comfort one can buy with an hour of work combined with housing and modern living ability. If you live in Hawaii you have what is call slave wagers many person getting 10$ hr and they have to pay 1200$ for a shit place to sleep and still have other bills and need to pay the primum for food. They make it so you need a few 40hr jobs to get by... Go to a country in south america they only hear you make 10usd and hour without realizing that food and housing modern living is at a different cost then where they are.

Take a company like Apple... A hunk of shit that wishes it was windows and android... Apple consistently puts out an inferior product, they break,they don't work well, they have updates that are downgrades...yet they make buttloads of cash how... Ill tell you how human greed ego and marketing... Steve jobs the renowned thief stole many an idea and had the cash to bring it to market on a big enough scale. He use celebrity give away and cash incentives, a huge marketing budget, and a better looking screen to grab people. The lies of Hollywood. They moved to china so they could pay cash to have atrocities committed in a country where censorship is working and very little gets out... China has a huge foothold in AFRICA one of the richest continents for tech base materials in the world and a no fucks given attitude that makes the west sometimes look like they are good people... Yes apple sucks apple care is trash and they don't tell you about recalls even if you paid 300$ and called them 5 or more times while it was still under warranty. See the cash coming in... See humans are dirty little gossip bots... There are people who sit in front of a mirror and practice their con/lie till they can say it and know most will buy it. Truth is of no interest to the human of 2019 only convenience and peer opinion...apple charges you for almost everything after you pay the 900$ for the shit phone that doesn't even really function as a phone with out another 200-600 in accessories... But people being the greed status beings they are group and say this person also bought the lie they were willing to pay the extra cash for everything without care, they are like me... Its the cover bar mentality 1000$ to get into the bar keeps the lowers out...

Your a christian from the sounds of it... A person who you give authority to reads a book and say we have held stock in this book for this long, I as the authority need not bring up that they constant rewrites at I interpret it this way are all purely cash based. The religions are corporations who think that a being who fucking wipes existence out is going to be like wow I like you, you lie cheat and steal to get these peoples cash... God said to aberham kill me a son... And the pastor say well I think god meant this... Instead of literally god told this guy kill you son I want you to for what ever reason and I don't have to tell you honest I'm the only one who is omnipotent... Long ago a group of men were like hey we see what the jews are doing look they dust give them cash, and they kept on trying to change things to get more cash... Now if they bible has any truth and god talked into the ears of the original writers based on a covenant they made with that being, the human and its lust for cash power status and ego glorification decided hey we see that people like this way of being we will get more cash and pussy or dick so lets alter this...

The being god has communicated with people without any books since the dawn of this fuck parasite species human has existed and before. The book and building serves as a means to gain monetary gains and sway over the people.

If god where talking to you would you personally know it... Some would... Through various means and they would not ask for proof...

The proof is something that is irrelevant... Because at the base of your Psyche(in this case the mind) is years of training and obedience practices to other people who you hold as valid either because they posses monetary wealth or they have a piece of paper or a large number of people agree wit them.

As to my being an onanist/wanker I do say sir, I have married myself and I do rather enjoy many of neils conversation points... I will say I do know some of what he has to say is wrong... But in a room of basketball players wrestlers stick together... Though in the Realm of beating my meat or flogging my dolphin is concerned I prefer the fake incest porn or ameture porn... Or a good quality HO... Say damn a good HO is great... See marriage implies ownership as that is how men say it long ago and the wording is such when you sign the documents... And as humans well humans are not worthy to own anything... They can care take but to own.. Haha they know not the value..yes the society and peers agree you own this but they are not god... And only god can own earth and only god can have ownership of anything in my eyes... But yeah god will give a hottie into the care of a gentleman for a time but the burden of owner ship lay with dios!

I have on more than one occasion beaten my self bloody and didn't stop oh the pain felt so good. Lmao you challenged if I had seen the video I was watching and replied thusly sir.

I am a phoneticsis ... A Sigh-n-tisst(the sound of disappointment tisst I don't know how to spell)
    belief= be lie (f in old print is s) thus be lies
    sir now I'm simply must after your insinuations put on a nice joe rogan podcast with neil degrase tyson on it and have pornhub on the main page and that one STEPSIBLINGSCAUGHT - STEP SISTERS RIPPED YOGA PANTS S8:E5
    I love that video...and I am quite alone...

I mean no ill to you sir in this by bring up your christian-ness up... Alas I have never met a christian who was capable of telling the truth... Try Scientology at-least they give lie detector tests to tell you hey buddy your life is a lie according to what you say...

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Why would that be wierd or something?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Finecey View Post
    Why would that be wierd or something?
    lmao ty

Array

School
    more Proof, More Evidence of the Young Earth
    https://youtu.be/bMZbpDnYZ2Y