Thread: Ranking

Array

School
    The Mixed Martial Arts Center, CMJJ
    Thanks

Array

School
    2nd part I was asking, I know I read some where can't find now. Something about a way to rank on here.

was like show clips of all
    the guard moves you know,
    Rubber """
    Mount """
    SIde """
    etc"""
    Blue 10 wins with 10th Planet gear on in comp.
    Purple 30
    etc something like that.
    Did not know how to mark thread or post at time and can't find.
    Was this taken out?
    Of course other options was there too, Seminars, Go to a Moon at least once a month and let cert instructor see you
    Asking because during sign up say can be rank by Eddie, took a little but found that post and believe it was by him.

Site has a lot to it, should make a video guide to show people how to use page better.
    Or a quick link section. Like the Tech chart in that one form, should have a quick link
    This one " https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pZQ/pub?gid=27 " <-- 10th Planet Technique Guide. Or the 10th planet warnmps link for PC....etc
    Last edited by J. Reeves; 03-12-2019 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Info

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I'm pretty sure that there is no longer the option to get ranked by video. With over 100 affiliates worldwide now it is expected to travel to your closest moon as much as possible if you want to get ranked in the association.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there is no longer the option to get ranked by video. With over 100 affiliates worldwide now it is expected to travel to your closest moon as much as possible if you want to get ranked in the association.
    OK thanks brother. Only was worried about being called out for sandbagging. But the Barn Cat and I working out deal for privates 1-2 times a month, for my son and I to come in and see him. Thanks for response.
    Last edited by J. Reeves; 03-26-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Yup, long distance video ranking is obsolete now. If you want to get rank in 10p you need to train with official 10p instructors.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Yup, long distance video ranking is obsolete now. If you want to get rank in 10p you need to train with official 10p instructors.
    Herzog is correct
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Not exactly on topic so I apologize in advance, but with all of you folks traveling across Arkansas, Oklahoma , Louisiana and Texas you are welcome to drop in on our school. We aren’t an official moon but Boogeyman is our coach and we rep the system pretty hard. I go back to the original Jiu Jitsu Unleashed book release as a fan trying to learn, hit seminars, etc and the Head Jiu Jitsu Coach here goes out to Cali frequently to get updates from Richie and recently got his Brown Belt from him. We have an open door and are always looking to support Jiu Jitsu and especially our extended 10th Planet familia! Hope to see you someday here or at one of the moons!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123