Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranking

Ranking

If I don’t have a 10th planet gym near me, how do I get promoted?

Array

School
    AFS Academy/10th Planet Richmond, Richmond, Ky.
    Where are you located? The best way is to travel to seminars and to the nearest moon and start training in the system with someone. Almost everyone in the U.S. now has a moon in somewhat reasonable travel distance that lets them train at a moon even if it's only on a monthly basis.

If you are the same Tyler Holmes from TMA in Oklahoma that pops up in a google search and fought MMA earlier this year, you have a moon right in Altus, OK as well as some up in Missouri. So, they have you covered!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Gonna have to travel and develop a relationship with the nearest moon to you if you want to get ranked.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

What is a moon? I'm from Miami where we don't have a 10 planet. also do you think you might have a 10th planet school in south Florida in the future?

Array

School
    Family Combat Fitness
    I am with you man. I got to go up to 4-5 hours for the closet one for me. I have made many trip to 10patx. By the way love that place. I do my best to make it there 2 times a year. My closet would be 10P little elm Dallas. I have not made the trip there. To hell with driving in Dallas.

I support 10patx any time I hit a tournament with rash guard and shorts. I always on MTS and the warm ups.

Any advice is amazing on getting help in rank would be amazing.

Array

School
    The Colosseum - Denmark, Århus
    I know the struggle. I live in Denmark, so there is quite a long travel distance to the nearest moon. If the distance is too far, then i guess you should not worry about belts, rather just focusing on learning; a rank does not make anyone better.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by thecokeinhour View Post
    I am with you man. I got to go up to 4-5 hours for the closet one for me. I have made many trip to 10patx. By the way love that place. I do my best to make it there 2 times a year. My closet would be 10P little elm Dallas. I have not made the trip there. To hell with driving in Dallas.

I support 10patx any time I hit a tournament with rash guard and shorts. I always on MTS and the warm ups.

Any advice is amazing on getting help in rank would be amazing.
    10pATX rocks! What part of Texas do you live in, bro?

Array

School
    Family Combat Fitness
    I don’t live in TX I am from north west Arkansas I have friends in Pflugerville. I make the zombie Squad When I am there. Little elem has just open. Plan on making pilgrim to there soon. Right now I do Gracie gi. I need so much work on my rubber guards

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Holmes View Post
    If I don’t have a 10th planet gym near me, how do I get promoted?
    Any jiu jitsu is better than no jiu jitsu. Wear the gi if need be. It will benefit you. Otherwise, organize vacations around training and hit up a 10p gym as regularly as possible

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    To Travel To America I Had To Sell My Spleen & 4 Of My Toes...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast