What should I add to my game?

Hi guys! I hope you're all doing great. It's been a while since I last wrote in the forum, but I've come back to see if you could provide some insight as to what I should add to my game next.

Currently I'm a White belt. I just won No-Gi nationals in my home country, but as of right now I believe my game is very "shallow".

I used to play nothing but Lockdown to either Electric Chair (or Electric Sweep) or Dogfight, though the 5-0 sweep is also a staple of my game. Once on top, I normally look to pass with an over-under pass, and then finish from the mount using an Underjack.

Once people started getting a hold of my game at my gym, I had to add some deep-half techniques for when they fight hard to prevent me from getting the Lockdown, but I commonly use only the Homer or the Waiter sweep.

I am about to buy the pass to watch Eddie's techniques on this site, but as there are so many of them and so many systems, I'd like to know what I should focus on, be it systems (such as Rubber Guard, Prison Guard...) or certain techniques or transitions that I should definitely add to my arsenal. I just don't want to try to learn too many things and end up focusing on nothing.

I know this is a vague question, but any insight would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance and have a great day!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    You need a strong half guard game for the rubber guard to be fully optimized. So it sounds like you are so ready to dive in head first into the rubber guard world. Master the fire and flip path to the gogo clinch, and the flying kung fu path to gogo launch to 2 things. All that is 3/4 rubber guard game. The full rubber guard game takes you to invisible collar to muddy waters to Mexican dead orchard
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Thank you so much Eddie! I will work on those positions for sure. I'm sure I'll come back here with lots of troubleshooting questions though....

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    What you want to work on, I think, depends on what you keep getting caught with in the gym. If you're always getting mounted, then work escapes and mount prevention, for example.

I also think it's important to pick a system and just drill it and use it in rolls for 2-3 months straight before attempting to add more techniques/systems.

Progress can be slow, so don't feel discouraged if you get smeshed trying a new technique!