10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in India

Oss

Greetings Mr Eddie Bravo !

I am a traditional Jiu Jitsu Black Belt and Instructor. I love you BJJ System as i have used few of your technique as electric chair which you used against Royler Gracie rematch and rubber guard.

In my country we don't have 10th planet BJJ or BJJ Academy with solid Black belt. Some of MMA School get some BJJ instructor for a short period of time.

So the only learning source is online. Me and my students have learned a lot from online sources and with regular sparring.

I would suggest that 10th planet should design some system were you can grade a individual watching his sparring/grappling video.This would really help people like us to join the 10th planet Family.

Thank you for time, Early waiting for your response

Warm Regards,

Sudarshan Palav

Quote Originally Posted by Sudarshan View Post
    So the only learning source is online. Me and my students have learned a lot from online sources... This would really help people like us to join the 10th planet Family.

So why don't you start with a Pro Account? Or look through the forum because this topic gets brought up every two weeks. I guess that's too much to ask since you've only posted once on the same day your account was made.

Okay, Thank you input.
    Will update to pro account.

Okay, Thank you for your input.
    Will update to pro account.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Except for rare occasions I don’t rank online. I have schools all over the world now, the true Jiu Jitsu life has a lot of traveling involved. I suggest making at least yearly visits to 10P Melbourne or 10P Seoul. Welcome aboard brother
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Oss

Thank you Mr Eddie Bravo for taking your time and responding.
    Will plan a visit in coming year at 10P Seoul and hopefully expand 10 Planet Family in India.

Big Congrats to Mr Tony Ferguson, We all love his style of fighting.
    Thank you once again !