Array

School
    10th Planet Denver

10th Planet Denver Opening November 1st.

Hey Guys and Gals, Coach Heun here. I just want to let everyone know that I am opening 10th Planet Denver. We will be open for class starting November 1st at 7:00pm. I am working on getting the website up and running and will be offering a limited number of discounted memberships. Please follow @10thPlanetDenver on Instagram and like www.facebook.com/10thplanetDenver/ to stay in the loop. My personal Instagram is @CoachHeun so you can follow there as well if you are so inclined.

Coaching runs in my blood (my dad coached wrestling for over 30 years) and opening my own 10th Planet has always been my dream. I am dedicated to producing the most well rounded, confident, and mindful Nibiru warriors this planet has ever seen.

If you are in Colorado please come join me and the 10th Planet Denver Team at 3993 Elati St, Denver CO 80216 located inside Blunt-Force Training.

Classes are Sunday @ 11:00am, Monday @ 6:30pm, Tuesday @ 7:00pm, Wednesday @ 6:30pm and Thursday @ 7:00pm. New classes to be added when these fill up.

Thank you all in advance for the love and support.

I will be in Denver next month, I will be sure to stop by

Congratulations on opening up!

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix / Kings MMA HB / United Fight Apparel
    Congrats on your new school! Its so awesome when you see people reach their goals! Super excited for you!!!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Oh man, that's frickin' awesome!!!

I moved to Denver last year from Fort Collins planning to train at 10P Arvada, but right before I relocated, they shut down. They are still operating out of Boulder, but I wasn't willing to make the commute consistently since JJ isn't my top priority. Then I moved back to Fort Collins 4 months ago and now I see this thread. Damn, I have such shitty timing.

Anyways, really stoked you're opening up a 10P in Denver.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Just peeped the location...it's just a few miles from my old house in Five Points. Fuck me!

I'll do my best to make it there on sundays! Stoked��☘️

Array

School
    Brach MMA, Vorhees, NJ
    Awesome. Love the city and am looking to move out in the spring of next year.

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Welcome aboard, brother!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Hell yeah. Conor is a Bomb Squad OG with mad rubber guard in mma, about as legit as it gets
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie