Array

School
    The Colosseum - Denmark, Århus

Full Guard Flowchart

Hey Guys,

I've been playing rubberguard for a while now, and i truely enjoy the RG flowcharts out there. But, i found it rather difficult to find flowcharts explaining "basic" guard paths (starting with a fully postured opponent). So i sat down and drew this one. Of course everything is not included, this is just my game. Didn't want to go into depth with the more specialized guard systems, plenty of people have done that already.

Anyone of you guys that have some nice flowcharts to share? And what are your paths in full guard when starting out with a postured opponent?

44602270_300823160765444_4113669386336731136_n.jpg

Not everything has a name, so a little explanation:

Elbow drag: https://youtu.be/WtnCe6LPJJ8?t=144
    Collar tie: Gripping his neck and dragging him down, in case he doesn't have inside control
    Hand stand: https://youtu.be/4HRzdivWEyU?t=41

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Don't forget this one. It has been forever since I made a flow chart, but I have been telling myself, I need to break down and make one. When I do, I will try to remember to share.

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Looks pretty good! I have my MMA guys drill the living shit out of the hip bump because it opens up so much. You've alreay got full mount and the 100%, which are go to's, but don't forget to add the kimura and the guillotine as additional options. Both are basic fundamental submissions but basic fundamentals is normally what whens fights/tournaments.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If playing full RG it’s all about dead orchards and Mexican dead orchards. If playing 3/4 RG it’s all about the gogo series. Jiu Claw battles and triangles are always in the mix too
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie