Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hello SebG,

I see you have taken the weak rhetoric, immediately dismissive route rather than the much better and intelligent debate/dialogue route. That's fine, this is what happens when someone is met with a ton of facts they can't handle, so they spring on the easiest to attack to make themselves feel better about living a lie. I encouter this rhetoric every day, but I always make sure to make the person using it, is aware of how weak their dismissive 0 rebuttal rhetoric is and how it only shows that you are afraid of the information. Assuming you've read everything else (since this quote is from the end of the posts), is this all you could find a way to dismiss immediately, hoping that others who don't read the posts would also be inclined to dismiss it?

I know how to handle this extremely weak rhetoric, and that is just to prove that what you believe is a lie.

It's very simple to prove that Heliocentricity is false, and that is by showing a very simple demonstration:

Take an orange, put it on a table. Take an apple, and with your fingernail make a mark on where you would think your location on that apple is, for example California.

Set that apple at any point in the orbit around the orange, and your fingernail mark is facing the orange. This is high noon on whatever date you have chosen as per the location. There are 365 days in a year, 24 hours in a day. That means it takes 365 days to orbit around the Sun, and it takes 24 hours for the earth to rotate 360 degrees on its axis. Ok, now move the apple 180-190 days away from the Sun, but keep the way the planet is facing the exact same because we are going to be using Noon, the position of your fingernail mark as proof that we don't go around the Sun.

You will notice that your fingernail mark is now facing away from the Sun.

Congratulations, you have proved that Heliocentricity is impossible.

I await your accurate and in-context rebuttal to this simple proof that you live a lie. Thank you for your interest. Sorry about your weak rhetoric.

Hi Mr. Watkins. Your questions are irrelevant to the facts that prove your position wrong. First of all, I never claimed the earth is flat, so half of your argument is already moot. Second of all, g-spot doesn't mean you should do anything with it/use it like that. Anal sex is anatomically incorrect and it is septic, and ex-gays exist and prove you have a choice. Refute that first, don't ask irrelevant questions, thank you for your interest, I hope you learn that you are objectively wrong.
    Last edited by TheInfamousXMann; 10-21-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousXMann View Post
    Hello SebG,

I see you have taken the weak rhetoric, immediately dismissive route rather than the much better and intelligent debate/dialogue route. That's fine, this is what happens when someone is met with a ton of facts they can't handle, so they spring on the easiest to attack to make themselves feel better about living a lie. I encouter this rhetoric every day, but I always make sure to make the person using it, is aware of how weak their dismissive 0 rebuttal rhetoric is and how it only shows that you are afraid of the information. Assuming you've read everything else (since this quote is from the end of the posts), is this all you could find a way to dismiss immediately, hoping that others who don't read the posts would also be inclined to dismiss it?

I know how to handle this extremely weak rhetoric, and that is just to prove that what you believe is a lie.

It's very simple to prove that Heliocentricity is false, and that is by showing a very simple demonstration:

Take an orange, put it on a table. Take an apple, and with your fingernail make a mark on where you would think your location on that apple is, for example California.

Set that apple at any point in the orbit around the orange, and your fingernail mark is facing the orange. This is high noon on whatever date you have chosen as per the location. There are 365 days in a year, 24 hours in a day. That means it takes 365 days to orbit around the Sun, and it takes 24 hours for the earth to rotate 360 degrees on its axis. Ok, now move the apple 180-190 days away from the Sun, but keep the way the planet is facing the exact same because we are going to be using Noon, the position of your fingernail mark as proof that we don't go around the Sun.

You will notice that your fingernail mark is now facing away from the Sun.

Congratulations, you have proved that Heliocentricity is impossible.

I await your accurate and in-context rebuttal to this simple proof that you live a lie. Thank you for your interest. Sorry about your weak rhetoric.
    Your example is absolute codswallop. To have intelligent debate one must first demonstrate some level of intelligence.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?

For starters, the Earth does not take exactly 365 days to complete one orbit.

Anyone with a few brains and a telescope can study the motions of the planets and the moons that orbit those planets.

Everyone who has ever done this has observed that all of the planets orbit the sun. And the moons of those planets orbit their parent planet.

By making demonstrably false assertions you embarrass yourself and all God-fearing people.

I suspect you may be a troll.

You're going to have to do better than "earth takes slightly less than 365 days to make a complete orbit", since 180-190 days later, you are still on the other side of the Sun. You are the troll, since you have ignored everything else I have said to zone in and focus on one thing you think is easy to disagree with, even though I have just irrefutably proved you wrong so hard, all you could do is grasp at straws, not answer in context, or actually refute the example. All you did was call it "coldswallop" and moved on instead of refuting. Do you even know how to argue? I suggest learning before posting here again. I will be ignoring you until you refute the example. Goodbye.

What do other planets and their orbits have to do with Geocentricity? Ok, you are a troll for real, right? Nobody is this stupid unless it's on purpose. Stick to the argument that I presented and refute the experiment or save yourself the embarrassment and don't reply. Your ad hominem only exposes your terribly weak rhetoric.

You'll find that your intellectual dishonesty won't get you far with me.
    Last edited by TheInfamousXMann; 10-21-2018 at 03:13 PM.

That's not a very Christian attitude...

Your apple and orange simulation doesn't work. Let's start there if you are really interested in a debate and are not a troll.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?

You don't know what Christian means. Any idea you have of what being a Christian means comes from Hollywood or equivalently insincere programming. You probably think Satan has parties in Hell and Jesus is a hugging hippie. Give me a break, don't start claiming things you have no idea about (but we all know that's what you've been doing all along anyways). Jesus Christ is a RIGHTEOUS King who tells us to expose the darkness. He threw the money changers out of the temple and called out the hypocrites and vipers by name. He tells us to prove all things and to hold fast to that which is true. We are told to judge with righteous judgement too, unlike what you've been taught to believe. We are the salt of the earth. Salt purifies, it irritates and it preserves. Recognize that you have exposed your ignorance on Christianity. Do not continue, you will lose here too.

Stop the ad hominem and stop pretending you're right without refuting anything. Get back to me when you learn how to refute the experiment. Prove why it doesn't work, because I can clearly do it on my table and it works just fine and makes 100% sense. You can't claim it doesn't work and not explain why. The fingernail mark ends up on the other side of the Sun, facing away from the sun at its high noon position. Heliocentricity is a lie, I PROVED IT, now prove the experiment wrong and stop expressing your denial with a bunch of words. That isn't arguing, that's being emotional and stomping your feet and saying "no" as hard as you can. You lose. Stop asking irrelevant questions and refute the proof. Look how you keep jumping around and not admitting your example of different planets was pathetically worthless. Why don't you apologize for being wrong? Why continue pretending you're right? You're in a state of cognitive dissonance. I feel sorry for you, but that won't mean I will take it easy on you. You're being intellectually dishonest. I gave you one more chance to argue like a sane and civil individual and even gave you directions on how to do it, but now I'm going to be ignoring you now until you actually refute the proof I provided. Enjoy talking to yourself.

Truth is intolerant of your emotions. Truth will not change because you feel it should. Giving the truth is the epitome of showing love. Geocentricity is the truth.

Proverbs 18:13
    King James Version (KJV)
    13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Do the experiment. Tell me why it's wrong, or don't waste your time posting.
    Last edited by TheInfamousXMann; 10-21-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Array

School
    TxState Kajukenbo
    So citations might help your case. You gave many statistics without giving reason to believe them. Secondly, the Kalam argument is bunk. We have never observed anything begin to exist. In fact time is only measurable post big bang. Even if we granted the Kalam premise, it would not explain how a god did not require a cause.

Hello Mr. Gomez, You could give me the real stats on those you disagree with, but you don't have stats of your own, you only doubt the factual stats I posted. Go ahead, do the research and tell me which stat i gave was wrong... or at least tell me which ones you don't agree with and how they are significant to the over arching point.

We haven't observed anything begin to exist? What are you talking about? What we haven't observed is NOTHINGNESS giving birth to something, which is what Kalam argues against anyways. Yes, time is only measurable after the Big Bang, this is not against Kalam, what are you talking about? If you concede Kalam, it proves that God must exist. We don't need to prove what caused God to prove that God must exist, which is what Kalam seeks to prove and does.

The question you're asking is "who created God?", which has nothing to do with Kalam. As I said, nobody needs to prove who created God to prove God must exist. But to answer your question, God is an abstract mind as per Kalam. Being abstract means that it exists eternally and timelessly, meaning that it would not require a creator.

This is fairly simple.
    Last edited by TheInfamousXMann; 10-21-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Array

School
    TxState Kajukenbo
    Let me rephrase.
    1. The burden of proof is on the claimant.
    2. The claim that "all things that begin must have a cause" is nonsense unless you have an example of something that began. From a physics standpoint all the matter that exists now, has existed in other forms.
    3. Special Pleading is a logical fallacy and can be dismissed.

"MAY be true" means that I don't necessarily agree with flat earth being true, but I don't disagree either, it's a non-issue for me. May is a neutral term, It may be true or it may not be. I don't care about the shape of the earth. It's irrelevant to geocentricity. There's something called context, and you should pay attention to it when snipping quotes. Thanks for letting me clarify my position on flat earth.

Again, your question is irrelevant to the irrefutable facts I posted. How do you not get that? Your prostate could have a multitude of uses and reasons for why it "feels good", according to you. Maybe it doesn't feel good to others, maybe it's to make taking shits pleasurable since men take bigger shits than woman. There are a multitude of reasons. For your question to be relevant, you would have to disprove the irrefutable fact of you being a sex addict pervert (who has perverted the intended purpose of men and women as well as the method of sexual intercourse, so yes "pervert" is the proper word here, don't cry) and not born gay, to prove that you have a moral or even logical highground to do what you do and support the LGBTQ community which is built upon the lie of "born this way". "Born this way" is the only way you gain acceptance, and it's a complete lie, otherwise you would (and have been) treated as a crackhead because your ailment is exactly the same as a crackhead's, only not based on drugs but on sex. Why should anyone accept and promote septic and anatomically incorrect, harmful "sex" that is inherently anti-humanity, especially when it's under the guise of a complete lie? Why should we teach this acceptance to children, as such sexualizing them? You can't justify your position so you ask irrelevant questions. Sorry, your intellectual dishonesty won't get you far. Stick to the facts in the argument and don't ask irrelevant questions, it'll only end up bad for you. It's up to you to refute ex-gays and ex-trans people, not up to me to give you every answer you are looking for. Do you get it? Your position is weak and your rhetoric is worse. I've already proved that being gay is a choice and it is the quantifiably wrong choice. You asking what your prostate is for (which i can and just did easily answer), doesn't refute anything. Learn how to argue. I'm not here to stop you from having anal sex. I love freedom. I'm here to prove to you that you're not born this way, and that the fact is that it's harmful and as such, morally wrong just like smoking crack is. There should be no support for your lifestyle decision just like there is no support for crackheads.

It's up to you to explain how I'm wrong, not asking me irrelevant questions that expose your poor rhetoric and extent of knowledge. You can do that by asking questions, but not irrelevant questions. It's hard to tell the difference, but that's not something I can teach. You just have to put your emotions aside for a second and focus.

Let's all remember here, that I also proved God exists and is Jesus Christ. That's part of the same argument. Please think about that while trying to justify your world view. And try to type "ex-gay" once, stop being scared of that truth that proves you live a lie.
    Last edited by TheInfamousXMann; 10-22-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast