Array

School
    Nova BJJ Academy

Might be ditching the GI :'(

About two weeks from now I have to renew my pass at my current School , but I've been considering for a while going to empire MMA (Rochester,Ny) for just slightly more money because there's a 10p there and yeah
    I love the GI , I love my school , and I love the People I train with but I'm so early in transferring is easier I don't have to worry about losing rank or this or that , and without Eddie I'd still think Jui jitsu was some stupid kung Fu karate stuff so I just think it makes sense to build my foundation in the system that is the reason I train today

Did anyone else here start off in GI and switch to 10p or even at another no Gi school then transferred
    What was it like , the atmosphere , the structure , and for someone like me a no stripe whitebelt the expectations of your fundamentals

Basically compared to other places you've trained what has your 10p experience been like and do you think it's a smart jump for a complete beginner

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Go visit Coach Herzog, you will not regret it!!! Incredible teacher, very detailed instruction.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Do yourself a favor, for real. Chris is a top notch instructor!�� you get what you pay for. And IMO the rates aren’t bad for world class instruction
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Go see Herzog, it could change your life
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie