Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

Attn: Eddie Re: Tin Foil Hat Tour

Hey Eddie, I have been doing stand up for a little over 5 years now and have a lot of connections in the midwest. One booker I work with a lot brings national acts all over the midwest and the shows are always very successful. I mentioned something to him about reaching out to you and Tripoli about potentially bringing you guys out for a show or even a mini tour. If this is something you have any interest in doing let me know and I will put you in contact with them. If you would rather talk privately my email is logan5146@gmail.com

Thanks buddy!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Bump

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    yeah, keep me posted, Logan. we talked about doing a standup show in conjuction with seminars in the future so i know he's interested. it'll be more of a scheduling thing, I'm guessing.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywatkins67 View Post
    yeah, keep me posted, Logan. we talked about doing a standup show in conjuction with seminars in the future so i know he's interested. it'll be more of a scheduling thing, I'm guessing.
    For sure! Let me know when the time comes and I’ll be happy to help any way that I can!