Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Thank you for everything you have done Professor Eddie Bravo. I am a newly minted BJJ blue belt under Professor Anthony Ferro in the Chicagoland area and I was referred by Arman Fathi. Thanks for having me and allowing me to be a member of this group. Any advice/tips will be greatly appreciated 

PS why am I so nervous typing this lol

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Welcpme William!

Wish you the best. How long have you been training? What questions do you have?

Best,

Mario

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Brothers and sisters, I can vouge for William as much as any blue belt I know. We trained together for a year while I was living in the Chicago burbs, he lost a bunch of weight and became a humble student of the game. I gave him a free.99 private when I was in Chicago over Labor Day weekend and worked with him on the dogfightch, lockdown, half-butterfly game. We’re getting a guy here that looks into it, questions everything, a true student of life. Welcome aboard brother.

We’ve shared many a discussion on the finer points of the system. I’m glad to refer him here, there’s a lot of knowledge on these forums and having Eddie at the helm makes it that much more solid. Welcome William. Porra

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    Brothers and sisters, I can vouge for William as much as any blue belt I know. We trained together for a year while I was living in the Chicago burbs, he lost a bunch of weight and became a humble student of the game. I gave him a free.99 private when I was in Chicago over Labor Day weekend and worked with him on the dogfightch, lockdown, half-butterfly game. We’re getting a guy here that looks into it, questions everything, a true student of life. Welcome aboard brother.

We’ve shared many a discussion on the finer points of the system. I’m glad to refer him here, there’s a lot of knowledge on these forums and having Eddie at the helm makes it that much more solid. Welcome William. Porra
    Awesome!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Welcome to the family
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie