Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    no gym
    Quote Originally Posted by LuT View Post
    @jaimetyler thats awesome bro, im pretty much the same so YOU ARE NOT ALONE :alien:

Did you study how to handle multiple attackers in mister Irvins classes?
    Nice, what grappling dummy do you use?

I never took a class toyd by lloyd, but i learned everything from a gym that was an affiliate to him. From what i understand the systems we learned are his that he teaches.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimetyler View Post
    Nice, what grappling dummy do you use?

I never took a class toyd by lloyd, but i learned everything from a gym that was an affiliate to him. From what i understand the systems we learned are his that he teaches.
    I use a blanket, imagining the 4 corners beeing the 4 ends of the torso and a little bit of arms and feet.

yeah mr Irvins good instructor i hear.
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

We are doing the same thing. Drill your moves the best you can condition and yes get a dummy man. Professor50 can vouch for the solo and grappling dummy.

Array

School
    Relson Gracie/Roberto Traven/SBG Athens/Constant Expansion JJ
    I just opened a gym where we do the 10p warm ups and I hope to eventually be under 10p. If you wanna check out a class we have classes 7 days a week, nogi. Stop by anytime, www.constantexpansion.net

How is the training going Jaime? Are you using a dummy or any equipment to drill on?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Grappling dummies are a great way to supplement training but it can never replace training with actual humans
    I don't know Eddie, I'm on vacation and this foam roller is way tougher than anyone I've rolled with. Dang thing just never taps and I keep gassing out

I have a dummy as I constantly travel for work (oil and gas exploration.) I am usually in a remote town (<50 population) and the guys at work are not even remotely interested in training so between watching MTS and having the dummy I can practice quite a bit of things. obviously the dummy has a limited game (LOL) but I think its better than not training at all.

I have a couple of ideas on construction of one for training aids like torso type.

I started BJJ 6months ago. when I 1st started I bought a 10x10 mat on Offer up and hosted open mats at my place with my boy's. now ever since then been going to open mats at BJJ gyms around my area. until I finally 10th planet Miami showed up. Just go and get on the mats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12