Array

School
    Gracie Barra (UK,Bradford)

How to view classes/lessons?

Hi Guys I just signed up and subscribed to the membership, however I'm finding he layout of the website really confusing and all over the place.

I want to start with the basic techniques etc. As I'm only a beginner however, there's no proper structre to the videos they are all confusing. I assumed it would be like the Gracie Academy with proper structure and levels. I guess my question is where do I start?

+1 for me. I'm brand spankin' new to the system, plan to attend my fundamentals class religiously, but am also curious about the best way to approach the MTS videos. I signed up and have access, but is there sort of a logical path to start from for a total newb? Like, should I start from MTS video #1, or just focus on the warmups? Should I just go straight to steroids? jk But seriously, any help would be appreciated.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Warm-ups. Find them and begin there.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yes, focus on the warm ups. They are broken down to the core on MTS. Focus on bottom game first, especially rubber guard and lockdown and Z guard and 1/4Z.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    And buy the advanced rubber guard book right now! Before it sells out!

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    What I Recommend is: 1 - Mastering the Rubber Guard (10P Bottom System Basics)
    2 - Mastering the Twister (10P Top Game Basics)
    3 - Warm ups (I like to focus on each letter for several weeks until I get the flow down pretty smooth)
    4 - Sprinkle in some MTS on topics youre struggling with
    5 - Youtube - There are loads of 10P Channels out there

This is all if you dont have a regular instructor, mine is half way around the world. But having resources available and a community really helps

Hope this helps