Array

School
    10th Planet Banbury

Best route to learn the system?

Hi guys,

I'm an MMA coach but also teach some BJJ (gi) classes. I've been a fan of Eddie's for a long time now and often use a few very basic 10thP techniques in my game (from Lockdown). However, I've just upgraded to a pro-membership as I really want to put some time into learning the system.

My plan is to drill frequently with a few guys from the gym but also visit my nearest 10thP moon as often as time will allow. There's one about a 1.5hr drive from me I believe.

I would also love to start implementing some more 10p techniques into my classes, once I have drilled them adequately myself.

So, just wanted to introduce myself to you guys as I'm planning on spending a lot more time on here and will hopefully work my way into the 10thP family!

If anyone has any recommendations as to a good starting point for me to start with the 10P specific techniques then it'd be much appreciated. I have the two Rubber Guard books so will put more time into that material but there's so much material on here that it's a bit overwhelming (in a good way )

Cheers!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Start with the lockdown1/4 Guard system and rubber guard. Focus on that first, then the warm ups second, good luck!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Banbury
    Ok, I'll get studying Thanks a lot for the reply Eddie!

Array

School
    Zealous Nation/Pellegrino MMA
    Hey Eddie, so I have 3 of the 10th planet books. If I were to train them very consistently every day and master every technique of every book fully, would that give me high level 10th planet Jiu Jitsu skill?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If you “mastered” everything in the books, hell yes you would have high level 10P technique

Hi Eddy have you ever considered doing a video which just includes all the drill such as C1 etc etc i would love to buy it

Array

School
    Zealous Nation/Pellegrino MMA
    Awesome! Only thing now, if it will leave me with high level 10P, what Belt rank would that leave me with?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesale View Post
    Hi Eddy have you ever considered doing a video which just includes all the drill such as C1 etc etc i would love to buy it
    It’s all on MTS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Monasseri View Post
    Awesome! Only thing now, if it will leave me with high level 10P, what Belt rank would that leave me with?

You’d have to join a 10P school, commit to it, then you’re rank will come organically. Don’t focus or get obsessed with rank, just train and enjoy the journey