Array

School
    Team Shawn Hammonds

10P certification process

What are the prerequisites for becoming a 10P certified trainer? What is the process of becoming a trainer once those prerequisites are met? If I’m from out of state, do I have to come out to LA for a few weeks? How much does it costs?

Array

School
    AFS Academy/10th Planet Richmond, Richmond, Ky.
    First, there is no such thing as a certified trainer in 10P. What you mean to ask is, "How do I become a black belt in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu?" Because this is what is required to open a 10th Planet Moon and become a Moonhead.

The answer is to simply become 10th Planet obsessed. Study all the books. Know them inside and out. Get your subscription to MTS on this site. It's a whopping $4.95 a month. Watch the videos, take notes, practice and drill. Attend every seminar you can. Start training with the nearest moon to you as regularly as you can. Even if it's only once a month or so. Take a trip out to HQ whenever possible. At least once a year. Compete, every chance you can and wear 10P clothing and/or flash the 10P hand signs. Make sure these matches are on video. Post them and save them. Be active on this forum, be a part of the community, and keep us posted on your progress. You will get help along the way. Depending on where you are in your training now, it may take 10 years or so, maybe less. It's been done in as little as 3.5 to 4 years by some of those that were very gifted and very dedicated. When you are ready for rank, it will be given to you by Eddie at a seminar, HQ or by the moonhead in your area.

It should be noted that this system is a family of the most dedicated and the most obsessed, by design. If, and I did say "IF", you are looking for a kind of easier system to become part of and represent, there are definitely "easier" routes to go. However, IMHO, none will return the value to you of this one.