Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why no talk about eddie vs leo vieira rematch?

royler has the gracie name, but leo dominated eddie in adcc. usually people call out the people who beat them, not the people they submitted. just a thought. and yes i know everyone was calling eddie's win over royler a fluke, so he just wants everyone to shut their mouths.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I got one more in me, Royler rematch would be the biggest match. Plus it would mean Rickson has to study the 10th Planet system to help Royler train, that would be surreal
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Can you picture Rickson talking about Crack Head control?????? lol

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Rickson training Royler would scare the bejesus out of me. Hopefully Jean Jacques will be training Eddie a bit to even things out old school.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I got one more in me, Royler rematch would be the biggest match. Plus it would mean Rickson has to study the 10th Planet system to help Royler train, that would be surreal
    I was thinking bout that earlier. The fact that a bunch of Gracies are gona be studing 10th planet shit for the next few months is awesome.

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    Also I believe Leo retired, and since there really is not a running grudge / competitive debate, there would be no reason for him to change that.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesRacked View Post
    Also I believe Leo retired, and since there really is not a running grudge / competitive debate, there would be no reason for him to change that.
    Leo retired? But he's still such a beast!! He tapped Ryan Hall at ADCC 2009.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I can digg it.

Then Dig it!!

Leo Vieira didn't retire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast