Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

Podcast 2-19 at 9:00pm with Matt Mitrione!

Hey guys, long time no see. I have been crazy busy with life lately and haven't been on here as much as I used to be. Any who I have been doing a podcast recently with some other comic friends of mine. One is from CT and the other from NC. We do everything remotely through Google Hangouts and because of that we have had the pleasure of getting some pretty cool guests to join us. The last few episodes have been with some different documentary makers and field researchers who investigate cryptids like Bigfoot and The Lake Champlain Monster. As you can see we don't really stick to just one topic.

To the relevant point though tomorrow night at 9:00pm we are going live with the great Matt Mitrione to talk about everything from his NFL career to kicking a Russian so hard in the balls it prolapsed his demon hole.

I would love for you guys to join us live, ask questions in the chat, leave comments, whatever you would like.

If you like it please like, subscribe, and share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_WP2D49_e0

Thanks again homies! Hope everyone is well and if you all dig this please let me know who you would like us to try to get on....

Eddie I would love to go deep with you sometime on one if you would ever like to come on and talk BJJ and Conspiracies!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Ttt live in 15!!!