Array

School
    Axis NZ

Pacific northwest

Yo!

This a bit of a long shot..... I am moving to Canada from New Zealand in May. I am thinking of starting off the adventure with a Pacific Northwest Road Trip stopping off to train in each 10th planet location for a week or so (im pretty flexible with time).

My goal was to hit Portland, Seattle and Coquitlam. I was wondering if there was any 10th planet soldiers interested in doing "Air B n BJJ". Naturally, i will bring plenty of stories to swap, food to cook, i am super clean and roll awesome joints/open beers like a legend and naturally ill pay for accommodation. Currently ive been looking at Air BnB's but its always nicer to stay with like minded people. Super into food, weed, beers, JRE, BJJ, UFC, Comedy. Im pretty chilled and can easily keep myself busy/out of trouble

I thought id put some feelers out there to see if anyone is interested. I normally live in some interesting locations around the globe and would happily return the favor if you want to visit me. If not, all good, totally understand. I would still take any recommendation of places to stay, things to do, PLACES TO EAT, weed to smoke etc . Ill hopefully see you all on the mats at some point.

Cheers

Luke

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Where in Canada are you moving?

Array

School
    Axis NZ
    Hey Josh

Well i was planning on starting off in Vancouver for a road trip. Thinking of hitting Revelstoke for a winter season so ill be travelling around across the country throughout of the trip, picking up work wherever is possible. I have a good friend who lives in Calgary so will spend some time in Calgary for sure. You from Gran Prairie? I have a NZ mate from that town..... werid. Is there a 10th planet up that way?

Cheers

Luke

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I'm from Newfoundland but I'm living in Grande Prairie now. No 10P up here but I know there are a couple guys from one of the 10th Planet Freaks gyms living in Edmonton. Let me know if you happen to make your way up this far north!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Sounds like an awesome road trip adventure!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Seattle
    I train in Seattle and have also been to Portland. I recommend no gi summit 10ppdx in aug. We have had many 10p travelers roll through and one friend trained for a month.