Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Logan Cook's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    493

    Podcast tomorrow with director/ producers of Flat Eath Netflix doc "Behind The Curve"

    Hey guys I thought this might be of interest to some of you. We are interviewing the director and producers behind the new Netflix documentary, Behind the Curve, which is about the Flat Earth Movement, on a podcast I co-host tomorrow night at 10:30pm eastern time! I would love for you guys to join us live and interact in the chat if you feel so inclined! Thanks a lot fellas!

    Here is the link to our YouTube! Let me know if you all have any questions for them!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCte...IeVNdjbdjGByPQ

  2. #2
    Logan Cook's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    493
    Here is the direct link to tonight’s episode!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5eee4H_VjI

  3. #3
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,800
    That doc was a hit piece. It’s like filming a doc on the rubber guard but only interviewing blue belts that only train in the gi
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  4. #4
    LuT's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10p ~ TWISTED
    Location
    Lyulin
    Posts
    334
    lol
    We live on a bowl.

  5. #5
    Logan Cook's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That doc was a hit piece. It’s like filming a doc on the rubber guard but only interviewing blue belts that only train in the gi
    I don’t disagree from the standpoint of the theory itself. The filmmakers were honestly very thoughtful and considerate; I truly believe they intended to make a documentary on psychology rather than a documentary on FE theory but it’s kind of caught wildfire in a one sided and mockish way unfortunately.

    Eddie we want to interview someone from the other side of the argument. Who would you recommend? Would you want to join in? We are just curious guys. No agendas.

  6. #6

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Ronin/Gracie University
    Location
    Perry,FL
    Posts
    21
    Neil deGrasse Tyson is who you should interview. The Behind the Curve was just trying to make Flat Earther look sad crazy and lonely.

  7. #7
    Logan Cook's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Finecey View Post
    Neil deGrasse Tyson is who you should interview. The Behind the Curve was just trying to make Flat Earther look sad crazy and lonely.
    Trust me if I had that kind of pull I would lol

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Finecey View Post
    ... The Behind the Curve was just trying to make Flat Earther look sad crazy and lonely.
    You forgot "also bad at math".

  9. #9

    Array

    School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Location
    Mt. Pleasant, TX
    Posts
    215
    Crazy is an understatement. Made me think some things out more though...
    “If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


    http://www.facebook.com/RevComSports

  10. #10
    Zach Maslany's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Location
    Up in Ya Momma
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    I don’t disagree from the standpoint of the theory itself. The filmmakers were honestly very thoughtful and considerate; I truly believe they intended to make a documentary on psychology rather than a documentary on FE theory but it’s kind of caught wildfire in a one sided and mockish way unfortunately.

    Eddie we want to interview someone from the other side of the argument. Who would you recommend? Would you want to join in? We are just curious guys. No agendas.
    dude they made the guy look like and idiot plus it seemed like a parody to me. #shill
    www.FinishersMMA.com
    twitter: @10thplanetbtown
    email: finishersjiujitsu@gmail.com
    NOW WE GO!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •