Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym

Podcast tomorrow with director/ producers of Flat Eath Netflix doc "Behind The Curve"

Hey guys I thought this might be of interest to some of you. We are interviewing the director and producers behind the new Netflix documentary, Behind the Curve, which is about the Flat Earth Movement, on a podcast I co-host tomorrow night at 10:30pm eastern time! I would love for you guys to join us live and interact in the chat if you feel so inclined! Thanks a lot fellas!

Here is the link to our YouTube! Let me know if you all have any questions for them!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCte...IeVNdjbdjGByPQ

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Here is the direct link to tonight’s episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5eee4H_VjI

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That doc was a hit piece. It’s like filming a doc on the rubber guard but only interviewing blue belts that only train in the gi
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Open Mat
    lol
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That doc was a hit piece. It’s like filming a doc on the rubber guard but only interviewing blue belts that only train in the gi
    I don’t disagree from the standpoint of the theory itself. The filmmakers were honestly very thoughtful and considerate; I truly believe they intended to make a documentary on psychology rather than a documentary on FE theory but it’s kind of caught wildfire in a one sided and mockish way unfortunately.

Eddie we want to interview someone from the other side of the argument. Who would you recommend? Would you want to join in? We are just curious guys. No agendas.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Neil deGrasse Tyson is who you should interview. The Behind the Curve was just trying to make Flat Earther look sad crazy and lonely.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Finecey View Post
    Neil deGrasse Tyson is who you should interview. The Behind the Curve was just trying to make Flat Earther look sad crazy and lonely.
    Trust me if I had that kind of pull I would lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Finecey View Post
    ... The Behind the Curve was just trying to make Flat Earther look sad crazy and lonely.
    You forgot "also bad at math".

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Crazy is an understatement. Made me think some things out more though...

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    I don’t disagree from the standpoint of the theory itself. The filmmakers were honestly very thoughtful and considerate; I truly believe they intended to make a documentary on psychology rather than a documentary on FE theory but it’s kind of caught wildfire in a one sided and mockish way unfortunately.

Eddie we want to interview someone from the other side of the argument. Who would you recommend? Would you want to join in? We are just curious guys. No agendas.
    dude they made the guy look like and idiot plus it seemed like a parody to me. #shill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast