Thread: Gear for kids

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin

Gear for kids

So with Christmas fast approaching I wanna get my son some stuff as that hes really starting to show a interest in wanting to train. He's 4 years old and fairly tall for his age. I'm kinda stuck whether i want to get him JJ stuff if there is any for kids this young or if I want to get him a wrestling singlet and head gear. Any other parents on here start there kids young and whats your input.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Which moons sell kids gear thru their website?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Guess i'm going have to start looking up websites and searching. Just knew short of Gi's that rash guards and shorts will prolly not be made. Kinda why i was thinking wrestling gear for now. Maybe a GI would be sweet i actually been having an itch as of late to try out Datch Gi also. Figured I would get more bang for my buck when i goto tournaments.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidHamp View Post
    Guess i'm going have to start looking up websites and searching. Just knew short of Gi's that rash guards and shorts will prolly not be made. Kinda why i was thinking wrestling gear for now. Maybe a GI would be sweet i actually been having an itch as of late to try out Datch Gi also. Figured I would get more bang for my buck when i goto tournaments.
    OK Kimonos has some sweet Kids Gi's, Tatami also has a Kids Line

BreakPoint has kids Rashguards and Shorts

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    OK Kimonos has some sweet Kids Gi's, Tatami also has a Kids Line

BreakPoint has kids Rashguards and Shorts
    Awesome, Thank you looks like Break Point will be who i go through, Although OK has a sweet pair of spats i wouldnt mind buying him either lol but its 4-6 weeks before delivery. I will prolly go with Gi pants and rash guard top and prolly head gear.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Hit up Brendan Hufford on Facebook he may be able to get it to you quicker if you talk with him directly.

I don't know why people are so obsessed with sports and kids. It would be more than enough for a kid to ride a a toddler scooter http://www.bestproductspro.com and be healthy. Don't exhaust your kids guys