Array

School
    10th Planet Denver

10th Planet Denver Outgrows 1st Location!

Hey 10P fam,
    I am excited to announce that 10th Planet Denver has outgrown our first location and has moved into a new spot with more mat space and more classes!

We are now located at 6385 W 52nd Ave, Arvada Colorado 80001.

We now offer 12 classes a week. We have a Friday night open mat @ 7:00pm that is free and open to all gyms. We have noon classes Monday-Thursday. We have Combat Jiu Jitsu and MMA specific Jiu Jitsu classes tuesday and thursday at 11:00am. We have evening classes Monday-Friday at 7:00pm.

If you live in Colorado and have been waiting patiently for a 10th Planet gym to open nearby your wait is over! I'm a Bomb Squad OG with 35 years of grappling experience and I have hired a world class coaching staff to help me run the ship.

Heather Jo Clark is UFC, Bellator, and Invicta veteran with over 10 years of MMA training under the best coaches in the world.

Rob Parish is a super technical and dangerous purple belt who is ready to make an impact on the word grappling scene.

Fabiana Jorge, is an EBI veteran and is part of the all women's 10th Planet Quintet team headed to japan next month.

If you live in Colorado, you now have access to the best nogi grappling system on the planet taught by a group of mindful savages. Come join us! www.10thplanetdenver.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Denver
    Bump

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Awesome man, glad to hear things are blowing up.