School
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    getting warmer?
    O its hot down here

Array

School
    Home
    I definitely got some people Interested in 10th planet today Seminole State College.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Status on the hotbox is, we need shade and a few more mats. I'm working on the mats. I got a lesson plan that is gonna help teach the 10th Planet thought process. The seminar is official. Ill get with you guys shortly.

I am so down for this

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Juan, the hotbox is in the jkd institute for now. They're a great bunch of guys and open minded enough to allow 10th Planet to grow in its gym. You can get in touch with dartangan or myself for training.

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    i look forward to catchin up with you guys 2 moz

Array

School
    Ronin student
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Eventually one day, somewhere down the road sometime, there will be a 10th Planet Orlando
    This needs to happen sooner than later. Orlando is an MMA/combat sports landmine that is waiting to go off.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyRuble View Post
    This needs to happen sooner than later. Orlando is an MMA/combat sports landmine that is waiting to go off.
    You're right! I eventually want to fight (thats my goal) even if its locally with Art of Fighting.

Array

School
    Ronin student
    That is pretty sweet. Have you seen the WEF events that have been going on in Kissimmee? Jamie Levine is the promoter, and he's been pulling guys from The Jungle and ATT to fight on every card.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyRuble View Post
    That is pretty sweet. Have you seen the WEF events that have been going on in Kissimmee? Jamie Levine is the promoter, and he's been pulling guys from The Jungle and ATT to fight on every card.
    I have heard about them but i have not been able to make it out to one of those events. I would like too though!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast