Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis

Any Advice On Gaining Muscle Whilst Losing Weight ?

So I’ve been trying to cut down to 195 for wrestling ( I train bjj but I’m giving some time for wrestling ), I currently wrestle at 220 & I’m 5’11 ( Or 6ft I’m not sure lmao, I’m 16 and I’m still growing ) . I’m more concerned on the diet side of things because I know how big of a role dieting is in training. Any tips on what I should be eating & or focusing on in my training ? Anything is much appreciated !

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    The simple answer is getting on a Strength program while being in a caloric deficit. Technically to lose fat, you must be in a caloric deficit which does not allow for muscle growth (which would require a caloric surplus). However, if you’re new to lifting you have newbie gains on your side to lose fat/gain muscle at the same time. If you want more specifics on exactly how to do this, DM me ��

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Stregnth and Conditioning,bro.HIIT.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I found this very very useful for doing exactly what you are asking. Hope this helps.
    http://chadwaterbury.com/products/books/10x10/10x10.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Stay away from McDonald’s, especially filet o fishes with large fries and triple hot fudge sundaes, trust me
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Stay away from McDonald’s, especially filet o fishes with large fries and triple hot fudge sundaes, trust me
    This is terrible advice. Just make sure you ask the country of origin BEFORE ordering. If they say Malaysia, you leave that fish alone!
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    Kazushi Club Gulf Shores (Former 10th Planet Gulf Shores)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    I found this very very useful for doing exactly what you are asking. Hope this helps.
    http://chadwaterbury.com/products/books/10x10/10x10.pdf
    Thank you

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    I would consider talking with a nutritional coach. It's worth the money because you do it correctly without doing harm to your body. I have a nutritional coach on staff for my fighters and it makes a huge difference on the weight cut, energy, performance, etc...

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Lmaoooo

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Vasquez View Post
    So I’ve been trying to cut down to 195 for wrestling ( I train bjj but I’m giving some time for wrestling ), I currently wrestle at 220 & I’m 5’11 ( Or 6ft I’m not sure lmao, I’m 16 and I’m still growing ) . I’m more concerned on the diet side of things because I know how big of a role dieting is in training. Any tips on what I should be eating & or focusing on in my training ? Anything is much appreciated ! google street view
    I think it's hard no lose fat and build muscle at the same time. So try to lose the fat first and then start building that lean muscle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast