Thread: Warm-ups

Warm-ups

Hey there folks, are the warm-ups the same at every moon? Are there different or updated versions of the warm-ups at separate moons? I've browsed the web and found different sequences for the same warm-ups and just figured to ask because I honestly have no idea. Any info is appreciated.

Array

School
    Ronin
    When I trained at Woodbridge (before I moved to Oregon this year) we would do some variations on the warm-ups (We called them the Woodbridge variants). Sometimes a different opening, a different escape at the end, sometimes we would add a submission in the sequence when it felt right, or when you finish a sequence in the fishnet we would always roll it into the Truck and hit a Twister or some finish from the Truck. But if it was E day we were doing 1/4 Guard. And if Eddie made a change to the warm-up we didn't mess around, we learned the change and only after the change could we play with variants during the warm-ups.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    The warm ups are constantly evolving. Eddie will tweak or completely rewrite the warmups frequently. Follow his IG to keep up with the latest versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    The warm ups are constantly evolving. Eddie will tweak or completely rewrite the warmups frequently. Follow his IG to keep up with the latest versions.
    Additionally, on MTS, Eddie will normally break down in detail the latest updates. If you don't have MTS Pro account, get it. It's worth all $5/month.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Jay is correct, I break down one set of warm ups every MTS episode, next episode I will break down C. They will always evolve. The warm up system the way it’s run at HQ is not mandatory, it’s very difficult getting your students to remember things, it ain’t easy, so I don’t force Moon heads to do them. Some moons are militant about the warm ups tho, Melbourne, Austin, San Antonio, Rochester, Richmond, Hobart to name a few.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie