Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Vinny Magalhaes latest fight in M1 (video)

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    always fun watching him fight. once it hits the ground you know there's going to be action.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Cool fight thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Interesting triangle. Out of all the Reverse and Inverted Triangle variations, this is one I barely ever see.

On a side note... Vinny is MAD underrated and is dope as hell. I really think he got shafted after ADCC last year in terms of attention. I know Rafa Mendes got his props for those flying Anaconda/Gator chokes, him RNCing Leo Vieira, and pushing Cobrinha to the limit in a 45 minute match with relentless Anaconda, Kimura, Heelhook, and RNC attempts. That match is one of the best in ADCC history. And Braulio won his weight and the Absolute with inverted triangles, modified ankle locks, RNCs, the works... against guys like Marcelo, Xande, Galvao, Lovato Jr, the list goes on.

But Vinny got 3rd in his division AND in the Absolute. Bronze is awesome because you get to go out on a win. This guy flying armlocked Pe De Pano as well as Chris Weidman (who as a purple belt almost subbed Galvao with 2 Darces and a Peruvian on the 1st day). He almost got a Darce on Dean Lister, he had Reverse Heelhooks, lots of unique subs. He always had a strong pace, and he's super young. This kid is gonna do some amazing things!

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Vinny cranked that arm bar like an americana to finish, he greatly outclassed that guy on the ground, the takedowns and passes were effortless really. The other guy had a punchers chance only, but just wasn't busy enough to find his rhythm. Vinny's jits is very fun to watch, so smooth