Vape, mods, liquids

Need some advice, I want to quit smoking so I decided to go to vape in order to decrease my dependence. Do you know any sites or shops to buy it? I have enough money to buy anything

Hello I had the same problem, just like you. Two years ago my best friend gifted a vape. I enjoyed it so much that I asked him to tell me where did he buy it. And I bought 3 more vapes, even first one which my friend gave me is still working, i just liked it, because these mods look awesome, it's the same situation like girls do, they are buying clothes, but they don't know why.
    Almost forgot there is the site. www.vapercity.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1991 View Post
    Need some advice, I want to quit smoking so I decided to go to vape in order to decrease my dependence. Do you know any sites or shops to buy it? I have enough money to buy anything
    Hello I had the same problem like you. However, the solution was so simple - two years ago my best friend gifted me a vape. I enjoyed it so much that I asked him to tell me where did he bought it. Frankly speaking, I bought 3 more vapes, even when first one which my friend gave me is still working, i just liked it very much, because these mods look awesome. I can explain my situation, that it's the same situation with girls - they buy clothes, but they don't know why. Almost forgot, there is the site. www.vapercity.com where I bought these awesome mods

Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here
    Low temp... Ceramic element...

Array

School
    I made vape for my brain swelling, its the shit... Ill tell you how to make get me a viable contract that is worth 1 billion-gbp +.25gbp per .5mil sold in perpetuity even if they sell to some one else and I will sell the way to make it what is needed...and give you a 1 million$ bonus for finding me the buyer...once the money clears my account and a trusted lawyer looks over the contract of course...

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Sounds legit

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    Sounds legit
    this stuff would have saved so many football players. But I got bills to pay and aging parents so I can't give everything away for nothing. Most everyone I met in life is happy taking it all and leaving me wit nothing