Thread: Extra income.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles

Extra income.

Hi, I'm 18 y.o and I would like to know how can I get additional income or even work, that require about 2-3 hours a day, because I'm a student and I do jiu-jitsu, so my time is limited.

Personally, you could try your cognitive skills in trading. For example, there is a perspective one direction in trading with crypto. Frankly speaking, I started trading 2 years ago and now it brings me a lot of pleasure and money, however it wouldn't be possible without special software from this site http://smartoptions.io, that notifies with signals about falls and ups of crypto. Honestly, I spend there about 1-2 hours, however you, as a beginner, will spend about 3-4 hours a day to learn it. Good luck!

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1991 View Post
    Personally, you could try your cognitive skills in trading. For example, there is a perspective one direction in trading with crypto. Frankly speaking, I started trading 2 years ago and now it brings me a lot of pleasure and money, however it wouldn't be possible without special software from this site http://smartoptions.io, that notifies with signals about falls and ups of crypto. Honestly, I spend there about 1-2 hours, however you, as a beginner, will spend about 3-4 hours a day to learn it. Good luck!
    Where can I work? What tools do I need for this???

smartphone, rarely notebook and your brains and wish to work!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    brainstorm214, you're a black belt at 10P Los Angeles? What's your name? Who'd you receive your black belt under?