Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Fight club do you like it? “I don't want to die without any scars.” ― Chuck Palahniu

Tyler Durden---“I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

are you lost in this--- “You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.”

what if there was a third option---“If you could be either God’s worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?

are you aware of this---“Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us.”

I can't make the choice for you only you can choose your side----“You decide your own level of involvement.”

when you wake up do you realize---“You are the all-singing all-dancing crap of the world

lie to yourself? much---“Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!”

can we see before, can we choose to be more then what Tv,movies, peers,our authority figures say we can be---
    “Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart.”

is the Government and Religions really the authority or is it our friends and family our peers the ones whos voices echo in our minds when the decision must be made???---"Think for yourself and question authority."---Timothy Leary

have you come to this conclusion?---“This is your life, and its ending one minute at a time.”