Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Drinking alcohol cheat sheet

I have extensive research on this subject... My findings

bring a good size bottle of mineral alkaline water.

The best is to mix the alkaline water with the drink what ever alcohol it is in at least a 1 to 1 better to have 2-4 cups of that special water to one cup of alcohol mixed together... The drunk is way better

in my research of dehydration, the shitty phase of the drunk is generally dehydration... People become violent,irrational, you make a list you know what I'm talking about

for my self I get this one semi anger zone I need to squash after a few drinks where I just want to fuck shit up for about 15min then the happy comes and to stay in that happy zone I have found hydration plays a huge role.

Please note that the hydration while drinking will make the good spot better and your ability to make choices in the better zone, you can still lose motor function so you will still be a 4ton death machine in a car, but you will stay in a better mood feel better the next day and not go into the fight or flight shitty time zone of dehydration (Sleepiness, lack of energy, confusion or irritability.) those right there are the most common symptoms that create issues when drunk.

You will still be brutally honest, get the sppins, throw up if you over do it, and all the joyous other parts of the drunk but it will keep you in a much better zone, where you can make better choices, and be less of a victim... But yeah I still got the spins and threw up after drinking way to much and drinking way to fast. But it will give you an edge...

Be sure to drink that special water after you stop drinking the alcohol you need it...because your body will still get dehydrated if you stop drinking alcohol but don't drink that special water. I suggest from that first drink till you finally pass out drink that special alkaline water... When you wake up drink more..

If you like the taste of that beer or that mixed drink or that shot then after each sip of alcohol drink that alkaline water my dudes... Serious tip here... What do you think?? If you try this after reading this can you share with us... Remember its hard to remind the self most the time at the start but it becomes second nature at a certain point...

You ever been drunk and some asshole trys to go for you like harm you and you just throw them in to a perfect twister/guillotine.. I have second fuckin nature so are we going to talk or am I'm going to KO your ass or snap that neck? I feel or see your hands going for something that can harm me your out...

I was rolling with this one b and I realized I had a hard object in my pocket a padlock, so I adjusted my grip and hopped out of range so his hand couldn't get a hold of that lock and hit me with that then id have had to go to the real finish... Cuz the dude was drunk n cokin out. I don't trust people to stop hitting me when I'm out..