Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Aliens what the fuck tech JRE podcast thoughts

What if the humans are alien hybrids and the aliens have been running testes to see how much bleed over inti the humans exist like they have their tech and are seeing how much the human scientist can squeeze out of the towel that is a store of genetic memory, and earth is far enough away from anything of importance to be of any consequence if they need to blow it up and the rest of the planets... And the goal is to have a alien hybrid that is void of this genetic memory issue... Humans on the whole seem to quest for the past without thinking these civilizations are gone and maybe for a reason and they are looking for a generation and continuing generation that is able to live in the now and ignores the past... I don't know where I herd this from but there was once a rule that said don't dig in the earth below a garden depth like 2-3 ft deep... Or less... What if that was set by alien scientists who were just trying to further the experiment but it was a failure and the people broke the rule... Perhaps they have to be born without the inquisitive thing... They need to just live their purpose... Like this dude is born to do this and the other something else and they are waiting for it to be seamless or for it all to be wiped...even in failure at-least you know what didn't work.

What if the aliens left tech like what this bob Lazar said about in the joe rogan jre #1315 just to see if the humans and the scientist/ governments are smart enough to not fuck with shit beyond their understanding...some say that aliens landed at some place and talked with the usa government... What if they also gave them this tech shit and its a intellect test... What if an alien king was coming to earth and the aliens were all like look our king is coming to see how things are going here and he really has a temper, like everything is insignificant to him unless they can prove they are relevant, and this dude is all my son came and you guys fucked him over a few times and I'm still pissed off even though I kill most your population a few times...and I'm coming because if yall fuck with me I have found a way to suspend your souls or whatever in darkness alone and subject you to horrors that are beyond the bodys threshold for pain and understanding and ill just forget you there and move on ...like those two blocks of legos that just won't get unstuck...

What if the written word in some ways is actually a sign of being lower intelligent( this isn't just a dyslexics fuck you to books and shit like that) what if the more intelligent being understand that the written word can cause a looping pain effect because the original interpretation is only known to that time when the writer was alive to explain and the mind didn't wonder in the the shit... What if the whole world scientist and intellectual base is off and its just a bunch of quacks trying to get fame and cash... What if they are actually making it worse for everyone... Think about the amount of bullshit that would not exist if books didn't exist, fuck I guess in the tribe days word of mouth could carry a tale but if you knew everyone who knew the story they could be killed but a book can hide... What if all life is just one huge test(i hate tests) what if its all like the best parts of life is food water and enjoyment of conversation and comedy n shit like that and these people with degrees have seen that now is the time when you can get other low level thinkers to follow them where as before they would just be like shut up johnny quest we like eating clean food and drinking clean water and have less std and shit like that.

Did any of you see that show Manhattan the show about how they created the hydrogen boms in ww2 what if they canceled it because they were like wow this is who is playing with shit that can kill us all these people are unstable fucked up individuals who can't even respect the power of the shit they make... What if the mass public realizes this...they won't cuz ...they are so fucking stupid and lost...but what if the viewers realize that the people working on this kind of destructive shit are really just fuckied up egotist who have mild respect to none for the poser they are working with all like those fucking basketball football jocks assholes ill show you or fighting amongst each other for funding and shit, willing to fuck everyone over for a bit of feeling of control... These are humans look at all the bullshit going on all over the world in your lives all the drama and fuckery and these guys are just like you but they have a better understanding of shit like thermodynamics and power colliders, you ever best some one at something so many times they say fuck it and flip the board... They started the newcler reactors and at the time had no time how to stop the reaction and they still don't know how... The only thing that is keeping fukashima from going riktor is that some genius was all well even if we can't stop it the ocean will buy us more time till inevitable death I mean its only a highly likely earth quake zone... They built the same fucking things all over cali and the rest of the US you think they are going to tell a bunch of sue happy retards about their fuck ups, its a self regulated industry like oil... South parks BP message were sorry... Lmao what does that mean like freedom what the fuck is freedom really...

Array

School
    This is scary, an intelligent being will notice when something is well beyond them and won't fuck with it at least that's what I thought... But I think humans have been so diluted with were to top were the only were the most intelligent...you ever see a fighter who gets told they are amazing but really they are not that good like ronda rosy she got inflated by her trainers and others and she went a few punches past her stop fighting you got the cash and a bit of your mind... Think of that in relation to very thing science medical everything... Ive been to so many bakeries that were hyped up and it was like mark twain's huckleberry finn the royal nunshuch... (For those who don't know... The king and duke had a shitty show, they told the first lot and the rest if you leave now the whole town will thing your a dummy but if you stay till the show is over and talk it up so everyone In the town comes and pays and see then they are all just like you and you can all feel like you been had together... They ended up being tarred and feathered at some point int hat book but that took all the town it were something else that done um in) fuck dude we are fucked egotists that have inflated senses of self and intellect fucking with shit that can make earth no more in a few seconds... Hydro collider... Know how a atom bom works...the eternal explosion ...fuck man I'm not going to tell you how it works I'm sure yo can find it some where anyway.. Hydro collider ramming 2 fucking things no matter the size at high speed hoping you make gold or a new fuel source idiots what if it blows the planet in half...i guess ill be happy go bye poverty and assholes right but shit no more Inn and out or mcdoubles n pussy... This could be an argument for legalized prostitution so these geeks can get laid...im a geek I suppport legal prostitution I want places that I pay 10usd for ten minutes of fucking...it worked in south america and they are not sex slaves...legit job motherfuckers....

Why do guys like bob Lazar feel the need to talk and be a celebrity don't they understand if its real they worked on shit that can end the human race that forgien govs could take you hostage put you on a nuwk sub and bring you back to a place and have you wife and kids and be like your going to give us what we want or they are going to have a slow painful death... These guys are fucking stupid...its like those navy seals and shit that try to be famous its like you must not have done any real shit or have a very inflated sense of being because if I was one of those guys or in the CIA id keep my mouth shut not cuz contract breach cuz I kill thousands and more in other countries and fucked shit up fucked other governments shit up rich dudes shit the list goes on kill scores of kids and women trained killers and vengeance runs deep in the human...look at all these so called african americans (your either american of your not skin and shit don't matter your american, not irish or italian your american) they have all this anger over slavery to this day and they have it towards people whos family came over 100yrs after slavery fucking idiots... They seem not to be able to understand most of africa if not all if your not fucking rich isn't a really good time you got it better then them here in america, quit bitching and embrace that you can get a job and get college paid for. white boys (cuz its always white boy)even if you grew up in the welfare don't have all the opportunities for shit as yall, I can't get full rides to Harvard and shit all the family I lost in wars in america... My family came over in the 1920s they treated italians and irish like shit fuck you... But I guess we bitch less. Try to be friends and they can see past the skin its like fuck you buddy, your more racist then my grandpa n he pulled a gun on my sisters dad cuz he was all your a nigger... Lol fucking bullshit... This all just adds to my argument of scientist fucking with shit beyond their knowledge and ability to contain and the human nature to be fucking retarded(retarded in cali means stupid...not talking about the cool people with down syndrome or autism, n shit) I'm artistic.... Ego or something like that fucking nuts and they are messing with shit beyond their ability and we are supposed to just trust these fellow people this guy bob lazar has just said he had Q clearance what is he trying to get a foreign gov to give him cash for info... You ever been in a gun battle FUCKING TIER 1 OPS GET SHOT ALL THE TIME WHAT DO YOU THINK BE REAL YOU GO NO CHANCE.... Stupidity for fame it happens all the time... People will sell out all kind of shit to avoid a beating what would they do to avoid having their loved ones in types of pain they didn't know existed or fathom... Or cash how much shit has been fucked up for cash this guy all he has to do is type up a fucking doc with his shit put it on a MicroSD and he can sell it for millions n shit and theyd probably pop him all the same if not them then the US... This is crazy...

Wellal lot of these smart people also might train martial arts and have guns, dude in the end it doesn't even matter, that shit is all cash grab crap for someone else your dealing with country devastation shit... This other guy's Jeremy Corbell all people need to know about it FUCK NO THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT WHY! People are like mushrooms stick them in the shit in the dark humid room and they thrive... So they can have a bit of fame these PRICKS ARE WORKING ON SHIT THAT CAN END US BRAH KILL OUR FAMILIES.. FOR WHAT... HUMANS!!! THEY KILL AND FUCK WITH SHIT THAT FUCKS THEM UP ALL DAY AND LAUGH TILL THEY GET KILLED BY IT... This guy isn't that smart... Wow. This guy bob what does him speaking up do? Nothing, id rather not know I have cancer in the last stage or the one before that your not kicking it better to live with out the shit in my head you know what I'm saying... Oh fuck... I just said all this ..well now you gotta live knowing this to... I'm not going to get pussy for this. No ones going to give me cash Joe rogan isn't going to be all dude come on my pod cast and tell us this profound shit that is deep insite into this current situation with fucking up ego bots who know to much and sell out to the highest $$$

the piece of shit snowden and manning...i saw the video manning those were enemy combatants you just had a bitch fit and a ego trip with a Superior officer... Snowden fucking prick just wanted fame and cash ruined so much shit... Hey they would watch us any way id rather not know. A happy ending to snowden would be him watching his loved ones die a shit thank you death and knowing that they have him zeroed and all he did was get them in a fucked place. For what snowden tell them your an attention whore and a little bitch... Do you realized how fucked up our world is man...unless you have a shit load of cash your fucked the law doesn't exist...i choked my step dad for slapping my sister and the cops said he could press charges fuck that he slapped someone how wasn't his kid for nothing... The rich get some kid of justice and the poor get nothing...

This bob lazar dude bob I get it do any of you... HE IS ANGRY AT THE USA GOV LIKE SNOWDEN WAS AND HE IS TRYING TO SELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER... THERE ARE NO SWEEPER TEAMS OR HE'D BE DEAD NOW... HUMANS WITH THEIR HANDS ON THE BUTTON TO END IT ALL... FOR FAME AND PUSSY AND CASH! HE WENT ON ROGAN LIKE A CRAIGLIST ADD SELLING HIS INFO, SHIT THAT WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS !1!! Joe doesn't even get it he doesn't even see... The guy had a fucking migraine... His friends and family fired and shit by the GOV he is angry and trying to sell his shit... Fucking bullshit government if I was the head id have him in a lock down in under an hour... Better to have you dead or in a cell no you proved to be a ego bot willing to kill us all for cash and fame and shit like that just kill the fuck. He can't be trusted... The guy at the end all would you make humans to do the work for you how diluted are you...obviously they are seeing if we are worthy of life, but we are so hard to trust this fucking prick is selling info that will kill our familys and rogan is oblivious...dude us gov you should have hired me instead of dissing me cuz of old gangster shit and what not cuz I can see the fuckery@ #wackcashgrabscientist if this guy does use joes platform to sell his info does that make joe an accessory? Did joe agree to have him on and shit for a piece of the action...JOE IS INFO WILL KILL YOUR AWESOME KIDS IT WILL KILL MY FAMILY AND THE LIST GOES ON WAKE UP BRAH!!!! MONKEYS are way smarter then humans they don't go on hugely viewed pod casts to sell top secret info for the purpose of getting back at the us gov...hey fuck o we all have famliies in the usa you think your familys safe after you sell and go to russian or some shit... Diluted fuck.

Array

School
    My body language detector was going crazy on this bob lazar guy...i got heated....but I still think he is questing for fame and to get back at the gov like snowden... Aka looking for a buyer for his info...

Array

School
    this guy just gave a security clearance checkers name in full on here the bottom is gone brah... these guys are terrorists! do you understand let me spell it out that checker dude knows all the people how have clearance that puts him in direct danger stupid cash grab fucks... You think your going to get better then the USA brah fucking idiots... Joe wake up you fucking idiot if any of that is real and he just said the name of a top secret clearance guy, its not hard in this day and age to find him, and his family and get the names they want... Not many can handle high level interrogations until death do they part... That is shit that we might not like but does in its way keep us some kind of safe... You have no idea what the world thinks about america, they want to see the fat cats dead, pay for their hog ways, ruining their countries for table scraps.... If russia invaded the usa it wouldn't be like red dawn these fucking idiots! Don't know history don't know their supposed enemy fukcing retards china , N korea the only thing keeping their boots off usa soil is the newcler sites and the subs we have with capitain that once they are at depth are the solo independent commaders with they hope usa interests in line AKA if russia and china and n kporea n who ever else decided to launch a hail mary and send so many shit at us that the staw wars defence couldn't do shit(you understand a newcler bom when detonated in the air is different then in the ground or on the ground... We would be fucked and all we would have is a few subs to launch and then nothing...id rather die in the splosion then live to see earth after with how fucked up so many are...

Array

School
    The lesser of two evils kind of thing... Maybe hes full of shit and an actor... Who loves shit like this we can hope

Array

School
    Why would aliens go to the Nevada desert? Bunny ranch and cheap buffets? They have so many better places to see, and sand gets everywhere... Nancy drew got sand in her shoe... It was a big clue in finding out how kyle got that sand in his vagina... Lmao think about how bad gas tank explosions and newcler explosions and these fucks just want to dive into something that might be used to go light speed goodbye earth... Maybe its fake. Naw its real and we have had hundreds of documented evidence thsat people in high level science fields have sold out for fame disregarding the whole safety shit. Cash and pussy

Array

School
    Bob lazar is some kind of intelligent.. His whole reactor back to the Victorian time thing ... He is kind of saying if they have tech that far out of the scientists understanding they shouldn't fuck with it because they could all die and everyone else to... Like what I said...