Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Do you think weed is a performance enhancing drug?

I think weed is a performance enhancing drug. If you get the right strain it can for sure give you the edge... What do you think...what is your favorite strain?

Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here
    Lmao no one whats to give away their strain ahahahahhahaajajjajaja I feel the same... I'm like I kick this much ass on this weed and I don't want too share the type in case I need to vs.

This I can share...

I have been poisoned direct to my face full concentrated blast of skull and cross bones poison... Other kind of sick for a few weeks...
    It might have happened two times...
    I have two smoking titles of chronic of the year... They say the one place is wowie but the odda stay mo'betta... I have two from the mo'betta

I have lost my body talking looking down at my body third person two times... First time I hit my RooR (authentic german made) and some top grade Maui buds in that bowl and I threw up And took a shit at the same time(most of the both got in the bowl) this was before I ever did psychedelics internally (I get authentic contact highs.) brah I get back to my room I lay down and boom I leave my body... My eyes were on the ceiling and I was actually looking down at my body laying in the bed and was all cool.. This happened again a few years later at a bros house on another bros weed. I hit the bong and boom I busst laugh and I'm all brah I'm looking at us all like I'm in the sky looking at us on the table...

I would go around telling guys its all about organic weed brah... Fuck chemical brah... And I finally got a friend who grew organic.. Life on the block I had to bust a kirhk on them because they was talking about my sister n I was like no hard drug n shit for her... He had authentic grape crush, blueberry, and a few others like HP-13 the GC and BB straight from the DJ short original cut kine... Brah was epicc!!!

Where am I going with this... I smoked the finest chemical trash, I smoked sit looking dirt weed that was miracle grow buds (got me out of this shit high... I smoke legit before he got busted from the dude himself TopDawg blueberry chemdawg.. Alex king blue cheese(forgot a jar of weed n cash at a gangster parts came back 40min later and no one had touched it... I didn't know I was going to be at that party but it wer fun.) I smoked weed from Germany and Amsterdam fuck Morocco, Lebanon, Afghanistan..new Zealand.. Ive smoked in the room with sercity/police officials in country where they will straight kill you for it... Cali shit and Cali high grade, Wa,Oregon,Tennessee, east coast all over...not bad..all of them not bad.. For the high...

THE BEST CONSISTENT SMOKE FROM TWO HOMIES ON MAUI...AND I GREW WAS ALL ORGANIC TALKING ZERO CHEMICALS(MAN MADE SALTS MIR/GROW, FOX FARM, HOUSE AND GARDEN, HYDRO LINES, THE LIST GOES ON) SHIT THAT HAD AMMONIUM AND OTHER CHEMICALS N PESTICIDES...AND I REALIZED HEY I'm GETTING A CRASH, I FEEL LIKE I FUCKING NEED TO SMOKE WEED NOT LIKE I WANT TO AND ENJOY IT LIKE I NEED TO OR I'm GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPID.. THE BEST WEED IS ALL ORGANIC THAT OLD SCHOOL HIPPIE WEED.. ZERO COMEDOWN.. LONG HIGH..GREAT YIELD.. THE BEST.

DO YOURSELVES a favor don't smoke it unless you know its really 100% organic zero chemical trash zero bug killers pesticides... Life changes it gets better you can handle shit better feel better... Don't sell your self short... Better to have a gram of organic super high grade then a pound of chemicAL TRASH... I have had nug that 3 small pods got a person high like they did 500mics of old school LSD(acid is that cut street shit fuck that stuff) that means if you followed what I said that one gram nug would last you like an OZ... 3 days is how long the real high grade takes to come down. In the dark its like a techno color show.

Terpinols to look out for Alpha beta pinene,terpinolene, mycerne,ocimene... Fuckin the start of the thin mint GSC, chemdawg, original JOTI dutch treat, your cakes,gilato... Durban poison(i had it straight from south Africa once) those terpenes I have found keep me here and give me the best time I can remember conversations and have some kind of fun do music.OG theres a reason original gangsters liked OG... Many of my list are chemdawg derivatives...

Don't sell your self short man.. Pay the extra bit drive the extra 10miles get that real organic high grade... Most of you are in north america and not the land of primo sativa organics like Peru, or Colombia... I love Peru buds... I had like 2 pounds in my last stay from a bro in Arequipa fuckin AAAAAAA loved it I was rolling fatties to my self doing the colca canyon trek(do your self a favor do it solo wif your mates or stay the extra few days at the oasis) I had my guitar and I was jammin hiking that canyon trail smoking fatties...bring your own meat its a vegetarian place at the oasis...but you can get guine pig (cuy) in the town above lol its tasty.