Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

One cold conspiracy..

So you all remember the ossaama raid May 2, 2011 a couple of black hawks fitted with new tech that made them invisible to radar and shit... Seal team 6... The best chopper pilots the US Navy had to offer... A covert "black op" into a friendly country to get a person they claim did 9-11... Pre-dawn hours, 1klik or so from the Pakistani special ops base... Somehow not one Pakistani military soldier showed it... What is all this bang and gun fire come from our guests Villa... Seal team 6 renown as some of the lokest killers in the US arsenal... Dick fucking Marcinko...duck foot...nood...the team of the early years... Bottom line fuckin high priority targets pros the lebron james team of Tier One... ONE OF THE best blackhawk pilots to grace a stick... Remember they crashed one bird in the rush of the drop... Deep in the fun zone... Hard knock siimtex boom door down...its hot drop um if you gotta... Clear...pop-pop-pop-pop...clear...shes going for it pop... Hes ahead don't stop now... Pop-pop-pop-pop... We got him... Clear and were out... No Pakistani resistance no questions... A shadow in the dark... In the heat of it we forgot... How did she drop... We forgot... What was the price of victory? What am I leaving out here one huge detail... Should I even say it. .. Do you know... Why has no one brought it up... Its been 8years... No one brings it up... A movie was made... What was the trade... He had a base of killers there to guard him... No one budged just his personal guard... 10years after... Building 7... Pent gon records room... Zero it fell so clean... I can't tell... Am I a coward... What did they forget... What piece what price did we pay... I wanted a war... I wanted the next step... Could technology be the future... Lowest causalitys...longest wars... What did we pay... Was it all part of some bigger plan... Am I the only one who knows... Am I the only one who still remembers... What was lost that morning... I can't say... Perhaps it all went according to the plan...