Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Participation trophies... The meathead issue

So I watch a fuck load of joe rogan like a fuck load, and I always hear him shitting on trashing the participation trophies...im like dude wake the fuck up your so smart but such a meathead asshole... Isn't it obvious a participation trophies is a memory token something tangible you can hold to remind you that it was a time in your life... I have trouble remembering shit for A few hours ago! (Unless im fucked over then I just replay on it, i have herd people losing it all after a shit incident with me and I still just rage you ruined that moment it could have been cool) joe rogan all I'm a champ I deserve my trophie! Raaaa dude cool your meat brah if people got a participation trophies or ribbon of those competitions they look at it all wow I actually kicked at joe rogan.

I hope the jiu jitsu tournaments give participation trophies and ribbon because the dude(dudes can be male or female #goodburger) sat there all day or all week depending on the size I assume of the tournament weather you win or lose is a part of your life, a moment of competition a day you left the house and the job to be part of the competition... You don't have winners without losers, id want a token to remember I was there weather I won or lost.
    Sometimes you learn more from a loss, looking at that trophy recalling shit you could have done better.
    And if rogan thinks something similar to what I have here that he won't bring it up with these fucking meathead assholes, listening to COWBOY talk about how he is going to traumatize his kid if they aren't a champ! Fucking punk!!! All no one should have a trophy but me the winner... Fuck you! Stop taking the steroids go the therapy you got issues...

Egotistical assholes theres other people then just your fucking self all ME only I should have the trophy I was the one who won... Well these guys were there for you to defeat them and they have a memory to. And want to put that shit on a wall or in a box of memories for the shrieking greed bot kids. Something to talk about yeah man I was at that tournament I saw that or I was in the food line or on the shitter when that happened.

Wake up other people have lives and want to remember shit to buddy...bucko... Selfish little bitches...i have to sit and wait for these kids to get participation trophies fuck! Others exist. You think the ufc n shit gets best fighters, you see that show on youtube where the ufc guys went and spent a day with the CQC instructors for the US marine corp those instructors made those ufc guys look like babies! raw

Array

School
    Langes MMA
    I do feel participation trophies have become this punching bag that seems to miss the point.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Brown View Post
    I do feel participation trophies have become this punching bag that seems to miss the point.
    I really think that some people have such big egos and need for so much attention they honestly think they were the only guy in the contest. All "who are you to have a memory of the event I won! Ahhhh I won, you lost you deserve nothing.

Perhaps its hand n hand with "the no pain no gain" how many peoples lives were ruined in high school because of stupid coaches and team mates, like the only time in their, lives that matters is what most consider their most hated time in life besides hanging with the boys and talking story. I think I would make an excellent ring side coach person and trainer, I have so we revolutionary things to add to sports and work outs, and I have a mentality of better to lose one day or shift training away from the injury so it can heal asap and we can work on other weaknesses. I remember at wrestling practice one day a fun assiatant coach of mine shot into my knee and the thing went back words and they were like you can walk on it lts keep going I was like fuck that I'm going to the lazo Athletic trainer and I'm going to talk story with him and check out soccer girls. They were so pissed off at me. This who push it till you break mentality is stupid and counter productive. My team mates won like every match I was in their corner shouting. I thought the whole concept of juvenile competition was stupid, how many of us have injuries from high school that still act up. Perhaps that's a rant form a new topic... Participation trophies and ribbons for the win we are all trying to build memories and stories to tell people down the line. I wish I had a story about the Leo club teacher fucking my brains out... Id love a ribon for that. You didn't get it in but she sure knew you wanted it and she was still a fox at 45yr.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    If everybody gets a trophy then winning would be pointless. Prizes should be for winners only. That motivates everyone to try hard also make the contest more interesting.

Thank you for sharing and motivation

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by HoovyenS View Post
    Thank you for sharing and motivation
    I'm stoked people are reading. Aloha brah

coz,it's really interesting information

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedog20 View Post
    coz,it's really interesting information
    I will keep trying to blow your minds. I can't prove that tanker trucks of gold were hauled out of the middle east area( I lost the photos.) but I'm sure it happened.