Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kipness View Post
    I'm pretty sure he would rape you if you were to roll with him.
    PROVING he knows how to pass the rubber guard in an effective way! Thank you for your insightful and on topic comment. Also; I must see this. Even though there were a lot in the past, I never get tired of guys showing how to get carnied.

Well, in his defense, isnt that pass pretty much what Bocek did to Hazlett?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sounds like it, however eddie all ready posted a video on what Hazlett did wrong.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Don't confuse the fact that Chris shows a RG pass to mean that he's hatin on 10thP. I see Chris whenever he comes back to So Cal and he's never had a bad thing to say about Eddie. On the DVD Chris shows passes from just about every guard.

Now back to the RG pass, tell me your favorite way to pass. I always pass the way Chris shows - passing to the side where the foot is on the hip. Push the knee to the floor, knee slide and hide the back leg to avoid the carni.

Btw, watch how Nino Schembri deals with my carni in the latest episode of 'Rolled Up'.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Chris Brennan is the affiliation we have here, and he's definitely not anti-10th Planet. He saw my tattoo and made fun of me for being flexible but that was it!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kipness View Post
    I'm pretty sure he would rape you if you were to roll with him.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    My favorite way to pass Rubber Guard is get a deep underhook, gable grip with my underhook hand with my free hand , stick my free forearm in his neck, stack, try not to collapse his trachea and block one of his carotid arteries instead with my foream and wait for his spirit to be broken/ wait for him to go for the obvious armbar and stuff that/wait for him to transition to a sweep and stuff that, then I pass gward and eat face. Roar!!!!!

What I'm more interested in is how to stuff the meathook or the rubix cube. I have a few ideas, but it's mostly flexible shoulder stuff so if anyone wants to chime in with some advice or if Ian wants to haha me, that would be cool.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    1) Every guard can be passed. The RG just offers some sneaky opportunities to punish those who try to pass.

2) I want to learn the Matt Horwich "I'm gonna F#$k you till you love me" pass. I've got a stability ball, but no pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    1) Every guard can be passed. The RG just offers some sneaky opportunities to punish those who try to pass.

2) I want to learn the Matt Horwich "I'm gonna F#$k you till you love me" pass. I've got a stability ball, but no pole.
    Why do u need the pole? To stick the stability ball?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian "ifreez" Freemantle View Post
    Why do u need the pole? To stick the stability ball?
    I just assumed it was a necessary part of the Horwich Prison Rape Conditioning Program outlined in MTS 15. If the pole is optional, then I'm good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast