Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Racial propaganda to keep our eyes off those who have more cash...

The use of racial tension to keep the less $$ well off and largely in debt population from rebellion and from having tension with their financial superiors...

They have spent life times saying that it is cash that makes us a better person and that cash will answer all our problems. The status quo for cortical conversation is a product want based, subtle hints at financial status and underlying self fortification of being. surrounding our egos and Ids with a calm petting of according to the base for social norms I have cash above this many there for everything about me is this valid.

I'm not here to validate this current state of being across the masses.

The mass media is flooding us with racial tension, un-backed lies, and/or directional stories. Kicking our minds into subjects that are designed to curb our anger and angst away from our paychecks and visible inequalities with the financially well off having a separate set of rules and justice then the rest of us. They have been using racial tension to keep the lower classes from uniting for like ever! In a world where anyone of any color can be a lying, cheating, no word, rapist, backstabbing, general untrustworthy person. The use of mass media , celebrity opinion, tonal authority coaching(the use of specific tones when speaking to convey truth and authenticity) and social shaming.

to fuel public opinion based on fear and anger or directed shaming campaigns based on skin tone or sexual disagreements are being used to take the eye off of how much more money some are making and how laws don't seem to apply to those with enough money. It's like an uneasy joke. They pump the media with country distablizing propaganda about corrupt racist police, white privilege, and playing in to victim culture.

They gloss over the reality of slavery ( slaves weren't cheap that was a wealthy commodity), not all owners were like the movies depict as in cruel, sadists, hating on the black man for no damn reason. And these are people coming from totally different groups of totally different societies. There was no tv or internet to push people a social direction of rules and etiquette. The various tribes of africa were very different from the tribes in the americas. They spoke no common language and had different values and social etiquette.

Slaves were not cheap besides the price to buy and owner now got to enjoy the upkeep. Like many car owners they care for their car with the gas and oil regular upkeep to keep it running smooth. Many families from all over the world use corporal punishment as a means of learning social cues adn rules. Many countries around the world still cane people for infractions. The images of white men beating the shit out of slaves with a whip was more impractical on many infractions as it would put your possession out of workable condition for a period of time. While it for certain did happen it was more based on larger infractions that would they would probably justify with the hopes of them never doing it again and it costing them the “owners” days lost of work there for money. Hence, that they would beat them needlessly is impractical even for the time. In a way african slavery was like an old school apprenticeship( yes they would beat the apprentice for seriously messing up and minor chastising to curb actions taken and anything to get them to be a valuable apprentice.) they would they would get food, housing and general upkeep in return for work. (sounds like the employed to day that's what the checks go to right). The common misnomer of the slaving being a mistreated unkempt lowly nothing is just not correct on the whole. Let us realize that little kids back in those days would get beaten for messing up a shirt and it didn't matter white or black. It was in the owners best interest to train and maintain their slave and they knew this because it would increase value on a tangible asset at the time. Sure there was occasional mistreatment but that happens at jobs today, and who are you to say that being put down and chastised at work today doesn't hurt the employee (see any recent shootings or check the tally at the register lately?) im sure a mistreated slave would find ways at getting back at the mistreater. There are many parallels between the slave of the early Americas and the worker today. But you have been trained to not see them that way. Over the years they trained the mind in new social cues and norms. Many seem to forget that slavery existed everywhere on all continents and it wasnt always the easiest life. europe, asia, africa, the americas, the islands of the world, austraila, all had slave cultures. The stronger a society the more slaves and some would keep the majority of their slave practices in other places then their homes. (recent time USA has used countries with stricter censorship laws and a relaxed view of human rights to do its work, nike, APPLE, reebok, walmart, the list just goes on and on.) they have used social engineering and education to make you think that even if your not getting enough to pay the bills and eat at least you are getting paid and therefore not a slave. The slave wagers in the rest of the world today have it worse off than many of the slaves of yesterday all over the world. Not only do you as a slave have to see what the rest of the world has all over tv and media, but you have a knowledge of how the world really is…they cant go to the cops with their issues, they can't sue many are in close lipped parts of the world, where cash is the executioner. the lines are really cash based class systems, possession shaming, those who already have the cash look down on those who are working for it or want to leave their financial standing. (its this along with the bulk of SJW culture lies)

The mass media has been white guilt shaming, neglecting that many Europeans came over in the years after the west was settled. That slaves were ownened by the rich and middle classes and seldom by the average worker. That these European's were grossly mistreated shoved in ghettos, slums and pigeon holed into jobs that were anything but glamorous. (They seem to be keeping societal hazing time lengths based on the amount of time the society they came from have been in what many movies tv shows and books would call civilized society.) (ruined water supplies and shit smell in the streets.) this american trend of just throwing everyone together because they have a similar skin tone, and the ease at which many have seemed to dive into that. It took the pressure off those with old established money and made the poor white folks feel like the rich included them in their club(because they want you dumb and dosile they want you to think intellegents means you read some otherpersons book and can spit out quotes and page referances, repeat the same isocracy of the last chunk of time. stripping the illiousion of individual indivduality and saying hey together we are a group right. You will carry my hate even if you did nothing to deserve it. Perpetuating the general stupidity of the masses for approval of some king from those they have given the cool kids card to. The amount of actual white slave owning familys today is probably pretty few the civil war was primarily a white on white affair with young poor and middle well white men dying in tens and hundreds of thousands on the battlefield of the north and south east of the Mississippi for the most part. General stupidity has been fostered ever since and the pitting of poor against poor, worker against worker as been the norm no matter what the skin tone.

Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here
    Many seem to leave the Asian continent migrants out of the picture they were building them railways and paving the way to the west they came over and we're discriminated against and have thrived, they don't bitch they just keep moving ahead, I think both white and black can learn from that it primarily what the irish and Italians did to they didn't bitch. It's like the Asian continent migrants were never hear you hear about so little racism. But that is because they keep their mouths shut for the most part.

This current trend of misplaced hate has lead this country to more than one awkward situation. And i see the majority of the tension between the poor of all the skin tones. I don't this will change there's more I could add, like the link between giant economic cult groups/secret societies and their aiding the tension to keep their slaves in low wages and them sleeping well at night.

The world I see is that of the two what some call minorities the dark tone and the mexicans thinking that they can skip their social hazing and this is pissing off those who were treated like shit by those that were originally considered white.british and german descendants the original whites in the USA. they would call me a guinie, woop or a mick,Indian, these were all the same as using the word nigger as a dirogtory term ment to demean and belittle the perosn being talked to instill and sence of superority. Did you know the word INDIAN is still a racial put down all over the world and the USA has been running a campaign to cover this up and many say INDIAN as casual as the word “the” the word indian ment you didn't keep your word lied were dirty all the bad shit. Go to mexico and sya indian the wrong way jajajaja cabrone tu en un mal ahora! They have been dumbing down the society and fortifying the hate to keep the workers looking at the person across the street and not the person on the hill in the fat house or gated community. Its like their own self worth is tied up in the misery of many, and they have the cash and outlets to keep the hate flowing and Think about it, most prejudice is based on real life experience and most stereotype the same as well as racial biases. Only in the USA do you get so much un-backed lies about shit in regard to skin tone, hey its not my fualt the ghetto sucks, so does the trailer park in its ways, but to deny all the crimes and atrocities committed against women and children in the ghettos just to make a bunch of bad action fucks believe their own lies. I'm not buying into this. What separates the people on the real is your actions. Some are some kind of trustworthy while others are not. If you deny this then your not very intelligent, but people seldom care about actions they care about public and peer opinion, they are doing what the Nazis did but in another way and then hating on the nazis. Its like they are so blind with hate they cant see what idiots they are. These are people looking for a fight disturbance, If most people have experienced a shit behavior they label everyone like in look the same out of safety. To even think another should let their guard down is kind of rude in a way. I have been told to cool myshit so many times and i did and they fucked me. So now im like until you prove over time and experiences you're cool your just another people trying to take my heart, my time, and beat me because they don't know what to do with all the rage they put in their lives because they follow the wrong idiots and they think a tone of voice and a bunch of words that have no base in actual event based reality but hey why not lash out at a bunch of people who don't care about anything that isn't on their front door.

Money and greed the bASE of most wars and hates. I am not a racist i hate the human race, and I have some people who HAVE PROVEN OVER TIME THAT THEY ARE FUN TO CHILL WITH and can be trusted X amount. Don't let public opinion harm you. From mexico to argentina all mi hermanos and amigas share the same view watch your ass with a drank skin tone… its fucking real, and i cruz with the rich,working class, and poor and they all tell me the same thing. Are all people who are darka s fuck not to be trusted no but if i go all over the world and the masses agree based on life experence i guess some shit is real, watch yo back with a hood as nigga even in a suit… it goes for all skin tones, but the dark ones i dont know what it is i didnt want it to be true, two timez in a row ripped off by drak as carribian fuckers, you think ill try again i think ill cut my losses. But ive been ripped off my all skin tones. I come from a very skin tone diverse family and ima straight shooter… I call it like i see it. Still i have met cool people from all over the world and I will continue to meet cool people and do what I can to keep the bad ones away no matter the skin tone… but i have been more hated on by those with cash and those a little more cash well off, and skin color wasn't the uniting factor.

All so we don't notice how many of use are puppets to get Somewhere along the path, both political and societal trend setters have been directing the masses with underhanded hostile propaganda stories designed to divide us in the skin tone zone to keep the masses centered around superficial