Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Why we went to Afghanistan (pretty obvious if you think about it)

we went to Afghanistan to keep a foot hold on opium(poppys) which makes pain killers world wide. it was a huge lobby by big pharma they have made countless billions off the backs of the USA gov n military... We all probably all already herd about US troops protecting the poppy fields of of friendly war lords, but no one asks where does all the poppys that make the OXY, Dilaudid ,morphine, and various other derivatives of opium. The way this corrupt ass bullshit democratic bullshit works is big companies send third parties, probably lawyers because of the amnesty clause. Apparently lawyers are aloud by US law to do all kind of underhanded sneaky death threat, bribe kind of shit with out legal recourse. They use these lobbies to bribe corrupt politicians into voting for their cause and opening law suggestions that support that companies business, sometimes the laws get passed and even if it is completely illegal they still pass it taking the pay day and laughing about it because once its a law its very hard to get taken out and cost heeps of cash because the this whole country was made by greedy fucks who didn't want to pay taxes and make rules that furthered their economic goals.

The opposition in Afghanistan that wasn't warlord based was against poppys and the effect it was having on the people of Afghanistan. You think any of the things you have been told are real these politician and others will take cash for anything and they don't care they are like read a script get paid OK. Tell me what happened to Afghanistan right after we went in they became the #1 producer of poppy in the world and have put out so much poppy derivatives its not even funny. Once you join the military you have to follow orders, the whole process of denying orders is fucking gnarly! And lets be real you think that these guys are all upstanding motherfuckers no way... Its kind of like a tuned down viet nam, you see enough buddies die, or get to addicted to the kill or looting and you just go off the rockers. Definitely not all but an amount.

The back bones of current western medicine, opiates, steroids, and cocaine, amphetamine derivatives, top the charts. You can't have poppy fields in this country. You can't have coca fields in this country, most of the people think freedom is committing various crimes and getting away with it. You can't have legit gun lines here in Americas with the american teen.

A short story... When my dad was a 20 something surfer pot head 1983 him and his friend from jearsy after taking a fuck load of LSD heard a legit sounding story about weed fields out in the middle of no where apparently gov owned of pharma owned, so him and his friend got on a bus and went to Missouri and went where the guy said it would be about wow it was real, they apparently got really high and fell asleep or something and then some how ended up in jail, for trespassing.

You think people will respect the invisible lines... I bet most weed theft related crimes with legal farms is unreported.

Afghanistan has been putting out epic opium products for a long time, you think these guys are going to go from a place where they can rape n fuck young girls n boys without legal recourse where they are no longer the leader... No way. Treat women like a possession(think about the amount of times you have thought of a dumb slut as yours, shes my girl, bitch she isn't your woman, your lying to yourself.even a married woman is still able to choose another dick or vag is she chooses and if you get stupid enjoy jail and the loss of cash) you playin! Even though Islams base of child marriage is to get her before she touches other and you agree to not touch her sexually until she says I want it. Like anyone follows the rules anywhere...

Opium the world has had many huge wars over it and it still continues...

Fairy tales are shit told to people to get them use to the horrors of life. Think about how fuclked up most kids stories really are. Getting us use to trauma and pain struggle saying its going to be there its inevitable

please note I feel all religion is bullshit lying business oppression cults... They collect all this cash for god they do none of the work and they keep the cash and spend it on themselves... God exists but is not some punk bitch who is all wow people you ruin everything I even shout into your ears at times or send all kinds of reminders before the fuck up but you still do it...

wubalubadubdub!

Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here
    anthoney had a map. / said jump. I jumped... took greyhound 2 nw missouri ... walked all night. Barking dogs civil war graveyards.... fell asleep in feild ... someone saw us ... neoghbor. ... called cops. ... feild tho chopped already... had no pot on us ... went 2 jail... spent weekend. ... they figured we were 2 east coast boys. And no trouble... sheriffs wife cooked bacon... good ... let us out... got on bus ... pretty 15yr old yelled hey you sit by me... i proceeded 2 that locaton... anthony 2 her homly friend. ... bus cross whole state. She paid 4 hotel. ... anthoney got none. .. i knew her 4. Maybe 3 hrs. ... she asked me i loved her? I thought hmm YEAH. then she lay as stiff as the floor ... but we really lucked out w/ jail... i fell in and outa love in 5 minutes... thats the story. Basically ... july 1973...it was wild weed pot ... grows naturally ...

That's the weed field story