Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

JESUS aka HITLER!!!

This single most damning piece of evidence... There is not one picture of Hitler with a full beard, according to all the photos, he never had a full beard. If you look at pictures he has many similarity to Jesus in the archetypal view, I think he knew if he grew the full beard it was over and there would have been no ability to say this isn't jesus. The high matches, his hate for humans and love for animal... The religions are a lie, you honestly think if the son of god almighty came to earth trying to help the humans and they were fucking asshole shits to him all over and power plays and the list goes on that he is going to be like you only torchered me all over earth and decided cash was king and worship a lie and really are worshiping the priests and rabbies and what not. If I was yeshua amashida's dad id be like boyo your going back they are going to be an asshole to you because humans are trash but I got some of my best dudes they are going down with you and at a certain time you will have to do a whole lot of shit. And all these christian dissed him and others and its just like fuck your all liars this is going to be fun... Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by poohbearthecomedian888; 06-28-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Array

School
    The link above does work its not a scam or anything, for some reason the site wouldn't let the picture be shown here.... the image is distorted here, but the link is legit....
    Last edited by poohbearthecomedian888; 06-28-2019 at 11:12 PM.

Why u post something like this here?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by HoovyenS View Post
    Why u post something like this here?
    conspiracies! I always here people talking about the second coming of Christ, I hit this revelation in a special state of mind. And I found pictures to confirm, my theory. Churches are bullshit, people saying what they think will get them paid. Reality isn't conventionally pretty, reality is raw. The guy was a vegetarian animal lover who wanted to change the world for the better. Just because propaganda says what it says doesn't kill the facts that, the world adopted much of Nazi Germany, nitrate fertilizers, advanced technologies, ways of policing a body of people. I could probably list more if I thought about it. How much of the world have you seen? Most countries cant stand isrealy tourist, its because they won't take shit if you advertise something they paid for what was advertised and will argue till they either get it or get a fair refund. Many people around the world hated the Hebrew type people because they were like hey we buy from your business community but you never buy from our community. I'm hearing crazy people think cops should allow people to beat them and undermine there authority, and when a guy has to fire back to make it home they get a heep of people saying its wrong!

Ive been all over out of the USA, the common trend is if they are from Africa or have descendants from Africa be mindful because they seem to have built quite the reputation. Just because these things are being disputed in the streets of the USA doesn't mean that the rest of the world is wrong. Stereotypes are made after many encounters. It doesn't mean everyone is like that but its like hey watch your back. I've met a lot of backstabbing USA white boys. Keep your guard up till you know its safe to relax a bit. I'm not going to be bitched out by public opinion. I a mix of a all around the world, according to many weather they admit it or not that makes me less some how, but hey we mixes have more now then any and like dog cross breeds we are strong. Ive met like 3 black dudes that didn't try to be overly dominating even if everyone in the room was chill as fuck. Every part of the world had slavery what makes you more special then some slave from the viking days or roman, or arab, Chinese the list goes on and on. I'm going to call it like I see it is my point. I'm not going to be a prick out of nothing, and this is my conspiracy theory that the second coming of jesus was hitler.

I got evidence that supports my views. This isn't hate speech calling for violence not against immigrants but against those who decide to hire immigrants over natural born citizens. Those who think they deserve to be like the lords of the midevil days while all these guys and gals who have family who died in wars to keep america in the resource game so we can live better then most of the world. My family came over in the early 1900s and ass end of the 1890s we were treated like shit. I herd first hand accounts. You ever get beaten so you got something other than hunger to think about. Many have. I'm ot all look at these fat fucks with their cash who elbow out all the people who are born citizens trying to just feed their kids and pay the bills so they can enjoy a piece of the dream that they are being denied so greedy fucks can get rediclous profits while the rest of us live in shit hoping some how to pay the rent.

I'm just saying hey, the height and facial structure of hitler looks like the archetypal things of jesus. That the hebrews kept records going back to the day if Jesus did exist and was brutally torcherd and murdered by humans because of there greed and hate for an almighty god the father. That it would be possible for this god the father to tell one of his sons who was mistreated that your going to do this, our family isn't the bitch slave of the human race. That the holocaust made isreal possible and so much more. That everyone on some higher level was involved even hebrew people and the current propaganda is a load of shit that is being put out for what ever reason. What if reincarnation is real and the musad are hunting old high ranking nazis so they can die and be reborn. Its conspiracy theory, I can say anything that make sense to me and if it rings with you, then you don't need to admit it and if you don't like it then think why don't I like it. There are good people of all skin tones the race is the human race. Hate according to treatment and be covering your ass because in my experience ive been burned by everyone close and far and loved to. See bullshit public opinion is like a fart it generally stink sometimes more then others and occasionally its silent and has no smell and other times it silent but deadly. Can you enjoy something new even if it rattles the cage. Any of you ever do real LSD or Meth or ayahusca or just had a dream in your sober life that was like wow. I'm here trying to validate my part of these dreams.

I can't put my martial arts theories up or anything like that, I not going to control who reads my post, but I'm not furthering violence based in ego disputes. You want to learn to kill, you got a wealth of jiu jitsu knowledge all over the internet, guns videos, knife. Anything I show the person knows if they use it wrong im like jack reacher you can't hide and I will get you. So I watched a few hundred or a thousand joe rogan podcasts and went on an Eddie bravo binge and he is all I have a forum for conspiracies and shit and I'm like awesome! You decide your own level of involvement, but if you don't do what is needed its on you not me. Its a place were I can drop my theory and there might be people who want to read it. Just like the bible you will interpret it how you do weather you got it wrong or right. But at the end of the day its a group of words that are here to capture your attention to give you one more thing to look forward to for what ever reason. Love it hate it. But I am living my trip. And while I don't want to die I'm not scared. I'm just here reminding people that their programming might not be in their original purpose for life and while I'm here with the courage to live my life and path. You can do the same. I fear pissing off the being that many know as god or any of the other names n accolades. I told an PM buddy of mine after I pissed him off with a bit to much truth and he knew I wasn't lying and on that level brah, I'm a unique individual, I'm capable of shit most could never do and I have the nutz to step off the rail on a Hawaii giant knowing there is a reef that could tear me to shreds. Ive have stood up and voiced when I knew the room was against me. I have experienced that I have control over my martial skillz and know when its time to go. Don't waste a round you might need tomorrow, because in this world we don't exist, we are not the gossip of the world. Our lives are one stride at a time. Moment to moment and we never know whats waiting on the other side of that door. Grown adults look at me like I'm crazy and a threat and little kids come to me knowing I'm a protector and safe zone. I trust a kid many times more then a well learned lying flesh bag. (I'm not calling the guy who spurred this that.just to be clear in case the wrong conclusion on this statement was drawn.)

I appreciate the probe brah. It spurred this. Weather anyone reads it all or not it helped my personal growth in some way. A groups a lot of hands and feet, drop the guy who has tells of the most martial skillz and then go down the line and use their attack to end their supporters until its over and yo know your safe when you walk away and its finished here, you don't know they will stop hitting you if you go down most lack that kind of control...two or more and its a fight for my life. Lol I saved a friend with that advice. Situations we fantasize about but never want to be in. But I come from islands so you gotta find a way to be friend or some shit after a scrap cuz brah only get small kine places for go.

Array

School
    Obviously look for the voice of authority in the room before you resort to banging, and try n talk it out