Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here

Real coke vs american coke

Real coke has that real sugar, it taste better in a nice hard bottle like a rock, if you hit it with a flash light it shines like rainbow moon stone. The effect is clear and cool numbing in a way when it hits the tongue.

American coke is this crap that is cut, they use high fructose corn syrup, plastic bottles, the thing doesn't have that legit shine its in a plastic bottle how could it, you get that rushy shit up where you need another coke asap or you feel like shit and look for anything to take you off that sugar crash baby.

Personal I like to rub the real coke into my skin I think the acid might be useful to take crap off my hands, the american coke has the same acid but the effect isn't the same with all that syrup.

Or take a bit and hold it under my tongue till it goes numb from all that sugar/acid gas shit. Phosphoric acid I think. The buzz takes a bit longer to kick in lasts longer the come down doesn't suck as much and I don't get that bubbles up the nose shitty feeling that makes me spew it all over the floor and you really get to taste it. Originally it had coca leaf in it I think so it had that kind of bitter of a fresh chewed leaf.

I do very little I think as an adhd guy the sugar helps to focus a bit to write.

Why can't they put cherry coke in a glass bottle and keep it real sugar. I don't have the Spanish enough to go to the factory and be like I need cherry coke in a glass bottle real sugar old school.

That glass bottle american coke still isn't like straight from the lab shit no high fructose corn syrup shit, it has that shine but it just doesn't have that real sugar effect. If I gotta drink a 12 pack of coke I want hat pure south american shit they use real sugar and that bottle isn't covered in plastic it cracks with a sharp sound.

Did yo know that a sugar crash is almost identical to a cocaine crash, that is the processed sugar but the pure sugar in fruits and shit not the same crash. But processed sugar crash is like coming off of shity coke the irritability, agro, anxiety, depression. I quit processed sugar for like 6months once that first month sucked the first week awe man hated it. But worth it in the end... Then I youtube binged cooking of junk food and pigged out.

Array

School
    Joe rogan called it rockstar coke, I got that shit. I havent come across anyone ever with it in the states but when I go to peru I get the rockstar shit cuz I'm a motherfucking rock star.. Please that crap in america only hurts you. I have played freestyle metal with black metal badasses and I got one bar called i don't know I call it 420 rock across from the chango they gave me as close to rockstar status for a dude who has no record out n tears up a fucking mic. If its not that real shine and rocks from the key shit stay away from it! You can have 4-5g n its tolerated. This rant all spanned from joe rogan. Most guys have shityy crap, colombia has better shit from what I hear if you don't know the right people. But in peru if you know the right people you get that shine no speed coke 85-90+% pure zero shitty come down, I had my shit confirmed by people who went to labs in the jungle! I do like .01g a night space it out every 3 days or so but I had it tested by serious coke lovers and I got the rockstar shit. But id never do it in america that shitty cut crap. I like all my drug pure. But I use it to write and shit not to party I don't really like alcohol I offten have to foce myself to do the coke, because I have no drive to do it. I have a drive to fuck wet pussy n eat, weed but coke eh. I am experimenting, I made a drink that was nutz I was fucking buzzzzzing fuck coffee coca.

Array

School
    my first time snorting it. Eh its a bit more pronounced but I like putting a tiny bit under my tongue and letting that go numb n buzzing for 6 hrs then sleeping... You know its pure good shit from the lab direct because you can sleep its like real lsd you can sleep n no funk. I think snorting it is shorter experience but more pronounced... That's what they say but I got more fuck I'm scared high from eating it and going past my .01 to a .0111

Array

School
    OK wow, I'm in that kind of scared zone the real stuff creeps, I'm just thinking I saw someone bang a .25 or more then more n they were trash talking me till two others tried it who knew the real stuff and were like dude impressed thanks. Dudes what the fuck, I'm high, ive had weed like this.i got a pic of the shit I got when I was there. I don't think I'm having a craving and this recalling of events is my way of coping with the inability to get the lab grade shit in usa. I don't need a coke habit. I kept thinking in peru how is it got this great of shit but all these hot sluts are fucking every other guy n they want what I got. I was like damn bitches I can actually get hard on coke n you don't want to cruz. I learned my lesson with opiates... After my first OD, I went from nothing ever to a 40mg of methadone boom nods I loved it so much I let my cousin punch me to go and complain to my other cousin to get another, chew up a fentenal patch not the ones they give to your everyday person the ones they ive to the people on their death bed, was doing calonipin and morphine solphate then I hit that point where thee is no high effect its just like everyday life but sucked into a chair, I chewed that fentenal and I was gone call the dude I first smoke opium with this hells angles dude n was like I got no internet what are the symptoms of OD n boom I had them stayed up for 3 days then went cold turkey trainspotters shit for a month took 2 years to really feel good inside again, then I just started doing it once or twice a year but taking it like keith richards 10mg then 30min-1hr later 40mg- then 1hr after that boom 80mg or more to get back to that death state. Did that a few years then the last one I had one of those oh fuck moments a clear message of never do that shit again and I haven't ... I think guys hit the coke to hard and lose the joy of it, if they would space it out and do little bit of the pure stuff they wouldn't get so fucked up. But I wicid smart I do detox teas n shit after and keep it to low amounts...fuck with weed I went from 0 to as much as I could get! All the time, and I got epic shit. I want to make it so bad, like the beatles fucked aerosmith, n had a baby n that baby fucked rolling stons n had a baby n fucked led zeppelin n motley crue, lil wayne n the temptations, then they all fuckked michel jackson and rush while also gang banging queen and Metallica and the dr dre n eminem joined in and bob dylan, cat stevens the list goes on johnny cash, steely dan, fleetwood mac. Like got dame... Leo dicaprio x brad pitt, the list would keep building I want women to look at me and go from desert dry to detergent wet that super saturate stuff instant level 8 orgasm! These are the thoughts I had cough as I recall, cuz I'm in hawaii and not peru. In hawaii I only smoke weed greed killed the shrooms!