Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Saint Paul

Anyone using testosterone boosting supplements? What kind?

Been looking into taking something and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it? Do you like it? Feel the benefits? Worth the money? Was looking at Cellucor P6 specifically since the C4 Extreme I've been using is legit. I'm also curious about HGH supplements. Legal ones obviously. I'm not trying to venture into the black market, roids, or any of that nonsense. Looking for legal supplements that I can purchase online. I've done a fair amount of research already, but I'm curious of people's personal experiences.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    In terms of HGH supplements I use USB Labs supplement called Powerfull, all natural. Really notice strength and endurance increases after a short couple of days and super helps with recovery I put on some serious size with this stuff and didn't feel all hopped up on fucking bull hormones. Like I said it's all natural too. With any testosterone booster you want to take a post cycle Episterone and Estro-test by FightLabs so all your gains don't convert to fat and you grow man tits like my unfortunate friend who messed with too many Test boosters and at one point roids...I think. FightLabs is expensive but it's the best combination I have used before and if you're getting screen by an athletic commission wing off it, since it is a pro-anabolic inhibitor. Hope this helped.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I like Broccoli and cauliflower!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co....lbine-120-tabs natural test booster. Have a look at DAA too thats the new natural supplements going around bodybuilding at the mo for test boosting

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Do NOT make the critical mistake of assuming because a product it is legal, that it does not effect you in a steroidal or hormonal altering way just like a steroid, pro hormone, or etc.... Most of these products are legal only because they took something that was illegal, moved a molecule over, and now its a legal analog of the same thing, which your body metabolize at your healths expense to convert back to that original hormone or etc...

Very few people I know including pro bodybuilders, are doing as much as they could with their training, diet, general lifestyle, yet they rush to the opportunity to get that 10% more from a source thatch very risky and overall detrimental to their game and health. Also while most of them say ' they have researched and understand what they are doing' they really don't, and reading a few threads in a biased athletic forum that says 'yeah sure just take this at the end of the cycle and everything fine' and uses pseudo science and biased references and people think they have it all figured out, then endup trashing their bodies and regretting it greatly years later.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Test boosters are rough on the body. Like Dan said if you don't know what you're doing it's likely to do more harm than give you massive gains. When I took them did I experience gains in the gym? Sure... Was it worth the nasty feeling of cycling off of them... No. To be honest id stay away from them and look at a more natural way of getting bigger. Here at 10th planet we are doing jiu jitsu/MMA, and if we have any hopes of longevity in the sport, test boosters/HGH/Pro hormones/ steroids are not the way to go. It's not only doing your body harm but the cycle off cleansing agents, aren't doing your body any good either. Trust me if you want bigger gains in the gym, get your nutrition on point, you want bigger muscles, do the right exercises, you want to live a healthy life and not experience (hair loss, backne, mood swings) don't do steroids or test boosters or pro hormones. Put in hard work and you'll get what you need.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    What's all this science crap?! I simply pray for the things I need and want and I get them most of the time, like increased lean body mass gain rates, money to pay the bills, and a cure for cancer.

Helpful noh? =D

Really though, I remember the days when androstendione was legal. It wasn't a steriod. It was a legal *at the time* testosterone precursor. I think there are 14 steps the body has to take to turn protein into functional testosterone and androstendione was step 13. Since your body was the one producing the final step of testosterone from the supplement, you didn't get any negative side effects, unless you were a chick, in which case you could get masculine sex characteristics, which I think some guys actually dig. Unfortunately brother, that supplement is no longer legally available. It worked so well too. Now there are a ton of "pseudo-androstendione" knockoffs, where they may have changed a single carbon ring of the original androstendione molecule and gave it a clever name like sounds like androstendione. But it's like the difference between water (H2O) and Hydrogen Peroxide (H202), they're very close in that there's only one extra oxygen, but the end product is quite different. Simply put, unless it's that final precursor to testosterone *androstendione,* none of the "testosterone boosters" do anything more magical for you than protein does for natural testosterone production in the body. I hate to be the bearer of bad news on that, but I'd rather you save the 40-100 bucks for a month supply on something that doesn't do anything that whey protein doesn't already do for you and possibly use it for something you need, or perhaps a 10P seminar or w/e. Good luck getting ripped man!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Like Dan and John said it not worth it. Proper nutrition for your goal, a gnarly S&C program, and patience is the best plan for longevity. I have had some bad experiences with shit in the past. It is about putting the time in just like jj. A very wise man said one time "muscles don't mean shit", especially in a sport with weight classes. I have taken shit all across the board and still not had the results that I have gotten with my S&C program and legit nutrition. This year alone i have put on 15 lbs of muscle and have never been this strong. Dan does it, John does it, I do it, most of my students do it without any crazy supplements just protein, maybe some oxygen supplements, Shroomtech, hemp protien, and good food. And most important(I ignore this one) is proper rest that is the key.

Array

School
    Phuket Top Team
    If you haven't optimized already, lots of good ways to boost T through diet. Check out Tim Ferriss' "4 Hour Body", there's a chapter in there about doubling testosterone and tripling sperm count.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by VicDorfman View Post
    If you haven't optimized already, lots of good ways to boost T through diet. Check out Tim Ferriss' "4 Hour Body", there's a chapter in there about doubling testosterone and tripling sperm count.
    Skeet skeet skeet skeet

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast