Thread: Betting on MMA

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

Betting on MMA

Just curious how many of you guys bet on fights. I've done it a few times, with pretty good success. I usually just look through all of the odds on a particular card and find the one fight in which I think the odds are most skewed and then I take advantage of it. It's worked out but I don't make a habit of it. Sometimes I find that it takes away from my enjoyment of the fights, but sometimes it adds to it. Anyone else bet on MMA? Do you have success with it? For those of you who do... GOOD LUCK!

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    One of my rules in life is to NEVER bet on MMA. There's just no real sure thing in that game. When fighters say that anything can happen, they sure aren't kidding.

we had a guy at our gym that quit his job (word has it he had a good full time job) because he was doing so well betting on fights. I wouldn't mind betting but I would never want my rent riding on a fight personally.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    I used to bet on UFC and also can confirm that it is quite easy to forecast the results. If you are following the sport and know more about strategy and techniqus of fiting it;s not very hard to win. Also I bet on NBA and could say the same thing but obivously this is team sport and more it's depend from the whole team not just from the one player.My beloved site where I bet is 해외축구중계 . Who is interested check the link.